Jump to content

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 324 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

My son has been paying for his 4 children for 21 years.

He is on basic salary and they are taking over 40 percent.

He has his own family now and cannot afford the rent.


the csa have now said that he owes £21k back payment and they intend to take anything he has and if they cant get it from him then the rest of the family will be asked to pay.


The family he is paying for eldest is 21 then 19, 15 and 11.

Because the older ones are not in employment and attend college he still has to pay for them although they can afford to run cars and have holidays abroad.


He asked his ex partner if he could pay her direct but she refused and went through csa who charge him (not her) for dealing with the payments.


I am so worried as CAB dont want to know as its a csa are government run and neither to solicitors.

How can we help my son.

Edited by dx100uk

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...