Pandora Gift Card

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2005 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been to the Pandora shop in the Trafford Centre in Manchester tonight to purchase a bracelet, safety chain and cleaning kit. Tried to use a gift card I got last year for my birthday.

Lady scanned the card and it showed the card was valid till 23.09.2021. Balance on the card was 50.00. Available balance was NIL.

Lady said they are only valid for 12 months and showed me the date written on the reverse saying 23.09.2017 and where it clearly says on the card 'Valid for 12 months from date of purchase'.

She said it obviously isn't down to them, it is the card issuer, but she couldn't accept it as part payment for my purchase.

Suggested I ring them but only got a recorded message saying it was 12 months. No more info. If the balance wasn't what I thought then it could be down to card fees processed by the issuer.

To say I am fuming is an understatement. Does anyone have any idea if this is legal? That gift card was purchased in good faith. The person who purchased it wasn't advised it only lasted 12 months. It has happily sat inside the card it came in so it didn't get lost.

Do I now accept that Pandora have 50.00 of my money that I cannot spend with them and apparently not get back? Or is there some way I can take this further?

Apologies if I have listed this in the wrong thread, but any help would be gratefully received.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

The Chief Executive I have emailed left the company on the 13th September. After a little email tennis with a lady who has picked up the email, it has been forwarded to someone who is processing me a replacement gift card and it will be with me in the next few days.

Result? We will see.

good well done

if it had ben a case of you'd known, and more importantly the buyer has been told i'd have said tough,

but it not being explained at point of sale, as it was person to person is a bit crass to say the least....

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...