• Tweets

• Hi GrievingMum   I fully understand and sympathise with your medical conditions.   The 3 screenshots/images in post#21 I have removed as I have converted those into one PDF which is now showing in that post.   CAG prefers PDFs rather than multiple screenshots/images but as I said I appreciate your medical condition so I have converted those screenshots/images into one PDF and removed the screenshots/images and left the PDF in your post.    CAG also prefers that all our caggers remain Anonymous on CAG, could I just suggest that when your have edited your document to just leave it for a while then go back to it and recheck that you have removed all info to keep you anonymous before uploading to CAG.
    • The letter send to contact them. Maybe if they wanted people to ring them they should put telephone? I was in India at the time so not really convenient to call them (I can prove this to them if it became an issue)  
    • Hi  I genuinely have not received this BUT I am not saying that it hasnt been sent as I am sure it will have been.   As i said, my son has the same name as me and I am sure if he had seen one of these, he will have let me know as he did when he opened the second letter. 
    • worthy notes from your thread..   .POFA doesn't apply the docks byeleaws and their signage is a miserable failure to create a contract with you either ( either an invitation to treat or prohibitive signage according to which one you read) . the land is not relevant land as far as the POFA goes so there is no keeper liability in this matter so there is no cause for action against me. As docks and harbours governed by it own byelaws these are supreme to any contract you claim to have so there is no contract for the driver to consider that is enforceable. . 1.There is no cause for action  as there is no contract between us.  The land is covered by its own byelaws that are supreme to anything you wish to claim is an offer so there can be no performance to the contract by yourselves.  . 2. As the land is not relevant land for the purposes of the POFA there can be no keeper liability and that means you had no reasonable cause to obtain my keeper details so any civil claim will be met by a counterclaim for at least £250 for your breach of the GDPR.  . you know it is a dock so covered by its own byelaws so therefore unlikely PE can offer you anything and certainly can't create a keeper liability. . PE has no locus standi , no cause for ation as land not "relevant land" and covered by its own byelaws. IN ANY CASE ss POFA not applicable there can never be any keeper liability.         
    • stuff silly reclaimers they take +35% and no it doesn't meet the deadline no harm in going to the RBS website and starting a claim.. you never know simply put the number of the card in and say you think you had ppi please investigate. say nothing more   they can only refuse you, but comeback here with what they say.    
  • Our picks

rintyrad

Mr Lender 2016 loan now SLL Capital have put a default on my credit file

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 332 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Me again,

So out of the blue SLL Capital have put a default on my credit file for a Mr Lender Loan from 2016 that i never repaid.

Can they do that?

The Mr Lender loan isn't on my credit file before this

I will of course do a irresponsible lending complaint to Mr Lender, is it worth sending a prove it that i owe this debt to SLL Capital?

Mr lender would have done it upon sale

A debt buyer has no powers to alter your file

The fact the debt didnt show till now is anybody's guess

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

ah yes on closer inspection Mr Lender closed the account on 15/03/2016 and marked the account as settled.

I check my credit reports everyday and SLL Capital have only added this to the call credit report today, are you saying they are not allowed to do this?

If so what should i say to them?

Nothing you can say. Its allowed. The OC would have put it there just before the sale. It takes a while for cra's to be updated.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Put what there?

You are saying its taken 2 and a half years for the credit file to update - dont think that's right is it?

Nothing wrong

Should have been there all along

Just wasnt for some reason

Nothing you can do sadly

P 'haps the irl will wipe it??

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

ah right, fair enough doesnt matter to much i've got other defaults from 2016 so will be a while till my credit file is cleared up anyway

Who are SLL Capital then i thought they were just a powerless debt collecter. i didnt realise powerless debt collectors could register defaults?

spreadsheets 

how have the oc done it, it says SLL Capital on there - what has the OC done?

they will default the debt before sale. as post 3

don't forget the debt buyer inherits the account and all its good/bad points under the NOA

spreadsheets 

sorry if im being rude i dont completely understand.

Mr Lender never originally defaulted me on CRAs they just marked the account as settled, how can SLL Capital mark me for a default?

they would have defaulted the debt before sale..

the date of the default will be very, if not, exactly the same as the date of sale.

a debt buyer/dca are not a creditor so cannot issue a default notice,.

spreadsheets 

so how have this DCA managed to put this on my credit file now - i just dont get it. its 2 and a half years down the line

because they can

it should have already of been showing

you are just in a situation whereby for whatever reason it didn't.

theres no legal compulsion eitherway for it to or must be showing, just whenever updates are sent to the credit refs companies

the default is a true reflection of how you operated your account.

the original creditor defaulted you..hence the like dates.

dx

spreadsheets 

hypothetical situation

if SLL cannot prove that i owe this debt with a CCA would they have to remove the default?

nope they didn't register the default

and the lack of no paperwork is immaterial

you signed the agreement.

think we've travelled this road in your other threads

spreadsheets