• Tweets

• resolvecall are a powerless dca and a dca can never be a bailiff.   go chase that SAR, they only had 30days!!        
    • thread tidied   thats not a PDF.   where does their paperwork state it's a fine please?    
    • Hi, the bank is tesco.    I don't remember ever missing a payment and never had to reinstate the direct debit or anything 
    • 1 The date of infringement? 19.1.19   2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?] Yes   has there been a response? They did respond but pursued the fine by sending letters roughly once a month    have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days] I honestly can’t remember    what date is on it I don’t remember the date   Did the NTK provide photographic evidence? I seem to recall a photo of my car   3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?] Don’t know    4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK, did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process? [it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances] I can’t remember    5 Who is the parking company? Premier park ltd   6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park? Planet ice Gillingham, Gillingham Business Park, Ambley Rd, Gillingham ME8 0PU     I’ve attached the letter I’ve just received after six months of hearing nothing . It’s like they’ve sold the debt onto CST law for them to try.  Unfortunately after all this time I didn’t think I’d ever hear anything more.    thanks in advance for your help    Molliemoo14 …….... in either case scan up bothsides of any letters/tickets in or appeals made out to ONE MULTIPAGE PDF ONLY  
    • to set aside a judgement you must satisfy 2 criteria: have a good reason why you did not receive & act upon the initial claimform and a basic defence as to why you do not owe the debt. ( paperwork wriggles are not a reason as the existing CCJ nulls any paperwork requirement)   should lose, you would be liable not only for your fee (£255), you could also be liable for the claimant legal costs, this could be £100's or more, knowing link and the value of this claim, they might hire a barrister whom are expensive.   IF the set aside is successful (it is only a very short brief hearing) the CCJ is removed from the register and this resits things to as if you had only just received the initial claimform. you can also ask for your fee back from the claimant.   At the same set aside hearing...the judge, or the claimant can immediately set a hearing date for the 'new' claim, whereby you will each have to exchange statements by a set date.   should this not happen, the claimant can latterly request a hearing that will follow the normal small claims process,   The longer they leave it the harder this becomes in regard to statute barring. The issuance of the initial claimform stopped the SB clock, the default judgement - reset it too 6yrs, however the set aside removed the CCJ and the SB clock resumes from the time it stopped - so SB date of 6yrs advances again from last payment or use of the credit as if no claim was ever raised.  
  • Our picks

• @curryspcworld @TeamKnowhowUK - Samsung 75 8K TV - completely broken by Currys. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426151-samsung-75-8k-tv-completely-broken-by-currys/&do=findComment&comment=5069075
      • 4 replies
    • @skinnyfoodco Skinny Foods. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/426130-skinny-foods/&do=findComment&comment=5068996
      • 8 replies
    • I’m in desperate need of help

I bought some clothes online in may through Evans and paid through PayPal
      returned them all seven days later

I waited the 14days for my refund and no refund came
      I put in a dispute through PayPal but I didn’t get any emails to escalate the case - PayPal closed it. 
      evans said they couldn’t refund the money because PayPal have cancelled the refund because of the open dispute

I contacted PayPal
      they said the dispute had been closed but Evans at no point had attempted a refund.
      fast forward to today

I’ve got copies of numerous messages sent to and from twitter messages as it’s the only way I can contact them
      I’ve also contacted their customer service too
      all I get is PayPal have cancelled refund because dispute is still open.

I have proved that the dispute is closed
      I have got an email saying that if Evans sent the refund they would accept it
      but up until the date I got the email they have not once attempted a refund .

I have sent them a letter before court email
      I have even offered to have the full refund as a gift card just to get this sorted !

I’m literally at the end of my tether and don’t know where to turn next !

i suffer with mental health issues and this is affecting my health and I’d saved the money for a year to buy these clothes as I’m on a low income .
    • In desperate need of help. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/425244-in-desperate-need-of-help/&do=findComment&comment=5067040
      • 29 replies

Idem claimform - lloyds mastercard

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 245 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys

a pointer on this one please,

i sent off a CCA on 28/06/2018,

had the normal letter back saying they couldn't find the T&C/Contract but will carry on looking.. roll over to Friday 21/9 i get the T&Cs in the post..

there are 2 things that is wrong in the T&Cs,

1 the address is my currant one and not the address when i opened the Acc and

2 the £10 yearly charge that i know wasn't on there,

also my signature is not on there at all,

the Acc was opened in 95.

i think what they sent me is all kack.

what would be the way forward on this?

sorry forgot to add.

Thanks for pointing them out.. i've redone 1 & 2

docs1.pdf

Andy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Appears to be their lates tactic at the moment...heres another.. You cant request a stay on the N180 small claims track...only N181 Fast Track ?   https://assets.publishing.service.gov

Hello there. I was in the position as your self with idem. A link is provided to my thread for you below. Please have a read and any information you can use from it to help you  I compiled a wit

Hi there again. I have been reading your thread and have a couple of points to ask, I am not sure if they are of any relevance ( maybe Andy or DX can give their opinions)   On POST 11 w

CCA in june 2008? are you sure about that date or is it a slip if the finger?

however as the contract was prior to 2007 they should ahve included all of the original paperwork and not just the basic bit they ahve . They are not the original terms because the telephone numbers arent correct for the time (well pre april 1995) so a reconstituted offering

pdf's merged in post 1

thread tidied

wheres your sig too

what muppets no that's just a set of T&C's

whats the history?

is it on your credit file? I doubt it?

last payment?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s -  would collapse overnight.

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs - that's why they will never tell you they are not bailiffs and have absolutely zero legal powers on any debt.

so you've not paid within 6yrs?

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs - that's why they will never tell you they are not bailiffs and have absolutely zero legal powers on any debt.

ok

i'd let this run

see where they go .

• 3 months later...

Ok guys a little help is needed i had a letter from Idem on the 11th of Jan saying that they are passing my details on to their litigation dept..

fast forward to today i've received a CC summons..

not sure where to go from here? help needed please.

Idem 24-01-2019 edit.pdf

Andy

sorry had to hide your uploads

name clearly unredacted on one

and we know what a claimform looks like so we don't need to see that either.

thread moved to legals and thread title updated re the claimform….

please complete this:

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do-**UPDATED-Jan-2019**(1-Viewing)-nbsp

Name of the Claimant ? Idem Capital Securities LTD

Date of issue – 22 Jan 2019

Particulars of Claim

1) An agreement between Lloyds TSB and Defendant/s (D) subject to standard terms and conditions.

2) Claiment © purchased the debt on 17.06.2015.

3) It was a term of the agreement that if any instalment was not paid on due date, C would be entitled to repayment of outstanding balance of total amount payable, less (on payment) any rebate to which D might be entitled.

4) D failed to pay instalments due. C issued a Default Notice requesting payment D failed to pay the sums due, which consequently become immediately due and payable. Formal Demand issued 10/01/19.

5)D has failed to pay the outstanding balance of £ 2299.18

Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) If that was the later dated 10/01/19 then yes NO

Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred? No

Did you inform the claimant of your change of address?

What is the total value of the claim? £2299.18

Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? Credit Card

When did you enter into the original agreement before or after April 2007 ? Before 2007

Is the debt showing on your credit reference files (Experian/Equifax /Etc...) ? No

Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim? Debt purchaser

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? Not sure of any notice

Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? Yes but its not on my Credit file anymore

Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Default sums” – at least once a year ? Cant remember

Why did you cease payments? I believe i was being cash cowed

What was the date of your last payment? 11.06.18

Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? Not that i believe

Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? i was with Step Change.

i think that's all.

Edited by Andyorch
Amended PAPDC

Andy

no doesn't say letter of claim nor have a response pack with an I&E to complete

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?481827-The-Pre-Action-Protocol-for-Debt-Claims-is-made-by-the-Master-of-the-Rolls-as-Head-of-Civil-Justice-1st-Oct-2017(1-Viewing)-nbsp

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform.

register as an individual

note the long gateway number given

then log in

select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.

then using the details required from the claimform

defend all

leave jurisdiction unticked.

click thru to the end

confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CCA Request running to the claimant

leave the £1PO blank and uncrossed

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors

type your name ONLY

no need to sign anything

you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.

you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]

usual rubbish idem poc I see - Claimant issued a default notice - no they didn't they are not the original creditor and cant issue default notices...

I've just found the PAPDC, didn't even know i had that, must have missed it some how.

It was dated 30th Nov 18.

I did send a CCA on the 28/06/18 had the norm response, we'll look in to it, then i had a response dated 11/09/18 as post #1. it has the wrong address from when the acc was opened and no signature, just looks like a set out T&Cs from some where.

Andy

well you can send a new cca if you wish ...no harm there.

get post done

yes bottom of post 13

…,then use your time wisely before that date

search CAG box of the top redtoolbar

claimform card.

the more you read the stronger we become

dx

that's interesting one if they get the address wrong in the reconstituted agreement, is the agreement valid?

Must have the address at the time of inception

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Then dont mention it ...save it for your witness statement.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• 3 weeks later...

Morning guys, after sending off the CCA i've had the so called T&Cs back, but they are the same as the one that i put up in post #1 and address is still wrong.. i've not had anything back from the CPR 31:14.

not sure what to put about defence? any advice would be helpful?

Andy

Did you not find anything suitable with the 1000s of holding defences in the following link.....I noticed you had viewed quite a lot on the 27th Jan your last visit.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?190-Legal-Successes

Andy

Hi guys if you could just take a peek at this for me, i'm about to submit it. i'm hoping that its up to scratch?

1) An agreement between Lloyds TSB and Defendant/s (D) subject to standard terms and conditions.

2) Claiment © purchased the debt on 17.06.2015.

3) It was a term of the agreement that if any instalment was not paid on due date, C would be entitled to repayment of outstanding balance of total amount payable, less (on payment) any rebate to which D might be entitled.

4) D failed to pay instalments due. C issued a Default Notice requesting payment D failed to pay the sums due, which consequently become immediately due and payable. Formal Demand issued 10/01/19.

5)D has failed to pay the outstanding balance of £ 2299.18

defence

1.The Defendant contends that the particulars of claim are vague and generic in nature. The Defendant accordingly sets out its case below and relies on CPR r 16.5 (3) in relation to any particular allegation to which a specific response has not been made.

2. Paragraph 1 is noted and accepted I have in the past had financial dealings with Lloyds TSB. I do not recall the precise details or agreement and have sought verification from the claimant who is unable to comply. I am unaware of any legal assignment or Notice of Assignment allegedly served last year from either the Claimant or Lloyds TSB.

3. Paragraph 4 is denied I am unaware of any Default Notice allegedly served last year from either the Claimant or Lloyds TSB

4.It is therefore denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant,

the Claimant has failed to provide any evidence of assignment/breach requested by CPR 31. 14,and remains in default of my section 77 request, therefore the Claimant is put to strict proof to:

(a) show how the Defendant has entered into an agreement; and

(b) show how the Defendant has reached the amount claimed for; and

© show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;

5. On receipt of this claim I requested by way of a CPR 31.14 request and a section 77/78 request, copies of the documents referred to within the Claimants particulars to establish what the claim is for.

To date the Claimant has failed to comply to my section 77/78 request and their solicitors, Idem servicing, have stated in relation to my 31:14 request that they are under no obligation to disclose any documentation on which the claim is based.

6. As per Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.

7. On the alternative, as the Claimant is an assignee of a debt, it is denied that the Claimant has the right to lay a claim due to contraventions of Section 136 of the Law of Property Act and Section 82 A of the consumer credit Act 1974.

8. By reasons of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.

Andy