Waiting for a Court date.......and waiting

Laws83

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Hi I'm Laura,

I am in the middle of making a claim to the court for just under £1000 with Abbey.

I have got most of my help from people on the site here, and without them, I would surely have crumbled at the 1st step. Thank you everyone.

I have so far got £222 a GWOG (Good will offer gesture) from Abbey and I wrote to the court and told them of this......but what really boils my blood is they put that payment into my account before I had a chance to say no! Very sneaky! (See Karnevils warning on this) I filled in my Allocation Questionaire and sent it back, now I'm waiting for a response from either the bank or Abbey, but its taking a long time and I'm getting worried......is this normal, will it take a while for the court to write me?

LAWS :lol:

• 6 months later...

Hello. I've just posted a similar question on here regarding court and the Abbey. The court didn't send me an Allocation Questionaire; is this normal, as everyone else here seems to have?

Thanks for responding to my thread, yours makes interesting reading, I'll be watching with interest as we are at similar stages although I have a pre hearing date. Good luck

some courts are dispensing with the AQ as it is really a waste of time in these cases.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed