UKCPM/Gladstones ANPR PCN - 93-101 Greenfield Road, London ***Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1867 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Some thing I think you have missed is that as they are not using POFA they can only go after the driver not the keeper which means if they are chasing you as the keeper they are stuffed.

Keep on top of the Court about their payment and push for the claim to be struck out.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, lookinforinfo said:

Keep on top of the Court about their payment and push for the claim to be struck out.

Yes, maybe worth a stamp writing a letter to the court to request this?

In any case, belt & braces, get your WS in by the deadline as you plan to.

Starting to look bad for the fleecers ...

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hi guys,

here we go, Gladstones blinked first and dropped the claim! I received a letter 'Notice of Discontinuance' which has also been sent to the court too (it says). 

I guess they knew they didn't stand a chance and were bluffing all the way hoping that I would pay. I just want to say a massive thank you to you guys. You actually saved me £250. I would have paid by now if these forums wasn't here. I would have not have a clue how these PPC's are [causing problems] people without using the proper law. I am so grateful to you guys! thank you and carry on this amazing work! your time and efforts are not going to waste. 

I am guessing no further action is required from me? I don't need to submit anything to court?

Should I do a counter claim for the time I wasted and the printing I done?

I am also thinking to complain to IPC and DVLA as they miss-used my data under POFA

Thank you again guys, 

Brilliant news - well done! 🙌

Give the court a ring just to make absolutely sure they've given in, they're not above lying to motorists to get them to not turn up to a court hearing. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Until you get notice from the court, continue with court procedure as normal. give it a day or so and give the court a ring like FTM Dave said.  If they say its discontinued,  youre free!

Edited by renegadeimp

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You can write to the court and ask for your full costs if you can show they ahve behaved unreasonably. Now to do that you will need to pick through all of the civil procedure rules they have failed to follow and even then if they gave enough notice the chances are you wont get anything and this is why they do this.

Up to you, a simple letter sne to the court that was due to hear the case  outlining their faults and asking for £95 for your LiP research costs and £5 for stationery wouldnt be unreasonable. If you get brushed off you havent lost anything for asking. Some courts get fed up with their time being wasted by cases like this and will award the costs accordingly, others will apply the same weight to how they would deal with the matter as if it was heard and that usually means you get nothing

Hi All, 

I wish I could personally know you to show you my appreciation of the support you guys gave me, thank you ever so much! 

I have submitted the WS to the court and to Gladdy's anyway just in case they are playing dirty tricks. I will wait for the court to notify me. 

Meanwhile, will be writing to the court, local MP, DVLA with complaints. will keep you informed until it's all over from the court.

:) 

the best way is by helping here 

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• AndyOrch changed the title to UKCPM/Gladstones ANPR PCN - 93-101 Greenfield Road, London ***Discontinued***

Hi All,
The court has confirmed that the hearing has been vacated so claim dropped! 
I have submitted a cost schedule for unreasonable behaviour to the court. 
thank you again for all the help and I wish you all the best!
carry on with the amazing work!
:)