BankFodder BankFodder

labrat

Reason why not to buy a TV from Morrisons

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 484 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I think I just found a good reason not to buy a TV from morrisons...

All the ones in my local store have this on

IMG_20180922_143336.jpg

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

Thread title updated labrat

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Most tv's from dixons currys have this for years

Nothing new

The sticker doesn't mean anything. You can still take it back to the retailer as per your statutory rights.

It's likely that sticker was put on by the manufacturer anyway. Not the store.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

You wil find this on many other goods that are badge engineered for places like Dixons/Currys and Argos as well as supermarkets. One of the reasons is that they just dont have the space in the shop secure area to stack a load of wonky tellys whislt they await their pick up so they pass it on to a telephone service instead who generally wont know the service they offer doesnt fulfil their obligations .