BankFodder BankFodder

Kegimus

Vodafone 30 day return

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 526 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

has anyone ever upgraded their phone with Vodafone and then decided to hand the device back during their 30 day cooling period?

If so do you know if they can offer you special deals for other phones?

I’m thinking of returning my iPhone 8 and getting an iPhone X,

thanks

I may be wrong but I think their 30 days is if you don't like the network not the handset.

I'm not sure how you could use it to your advantage .

The live chat says you can return the handset and they might offer deals to keep you with them and not change but il phone tomorrow and see what they say

Vodafones return is service or handset. I dont think it applies to iphones though.

i'm kinda lucky because they messed me around a lot early in my contract a few years ago, so my contract now is 12 months instead of 24 , and i get a free upgrade every 6 with same terms as others.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

The Vodafone 30-day returns policy

Once you've received your product, you have 30 days to decide if you'd like to keep it. Our return policy applies to everything from an iPhone to a Mobile Wi-Fi device, with the following exceptions.

Our 30-day returns policy doesn't apply to:

Digital items and software such as music and games which have been unsealed, downloaded or used

Items or services ordered from another company (like Carphone Warehouse). You'll need to check their returns policy

Products or services provided by another company and charged to your Vodafone bill. The supplier's terms will apply here, and you'll need to go back to them to cancel.

If you've bought Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV as a standalone monthly subscription charged to your Vodafone bill, you can cancel it at any time. Just enter your Vodafone mobile number to start the process.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/my-vodafone-account/orders/returns

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Nice. Looks like they updated their policy since i last looked :)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D