Kegimus

Vodafone exchange

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 457 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, has anyone ever upgraded their phone on the Vodafone website and then a week or so later they would like to change it? Iv got the iPhone 8 but would like the iPhone X, I’m just wondering if anyone has done this by contacting the returns team and they offer some sort of exchange as in can they give me the new phone with a similar deal to what I’m paying just now and then return this phone once it’s set up and get the upfront cost refunded also? many thanks

If you speak to them then yes they can change it round but rules on IPhones are iffy...

Speak to them... Vodafone want you to remain a customer on an UPG so will do as much as they reasonably can to do so...

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Ok thanks, hopefully they can offer something similar and il be happy to Exchange if not il just keep the phone I have now

Agreed with fko. Vodafone can only offer deals that apple authorise.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D