Hxcpm pcn - St Georges Car Park, Fitzwilliam St Huddersfield, HD1 5BB *WON + COSTS**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2044 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Same car park, same claim only evidence they have is photographs. My defence may be slightly different as the PCN they put onto the drivers car had the wrong VRN number. Signage is awful, non illuminated, ambiguous and doesn't comply with IPC code. Signage shown to be on the site map isn't correct. Letter to keeper non compliant, letter before court non compliant. I could go on. Once case is dealt with I'll post all of my defence / evidence.

Also I must remind people that Gladdys dont turn up, they use a local law firm to do the embarassing bit.

Read up on rights of audience, take a copy of the relevant legislation and challenge the person who turns up on their behalf to prove they are a solicitor and ask for their SRA roll number.

It is common to send along a paralegal for these cases and they dont have the right to speak in front of a judge unless they are directly employed by Gladdys or Hxpm.

The rep will huff and puff but be firm and ask the judge to either apply the law or you will request an adjournment as you want to cross examine the person who wrote their witness statement and neither they nor their SOLICITOR are present.

You generally get the judge telling the hapless rep that they cant now speak but can watch

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had my day in court.

Even better I won, with £300 of costs awarded to me.

Events turned my way on Friday when Gladstones emailed me to say that no one would be attending court and they claimed to have told the court the same.

Well the Judge knew nothing of that.

But he went through their evidence until he started on the signage.

He dismissed the case then.

A chat about their unreasonable actions led to the judge summarily settling on £300, I'd asked for more but one can't have everything!

It was all over in 20 minutes.

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Well done cag

Please consider a donation to keep us here

Title updated

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Good for you. Just goes to show that just holding your nerve is half the battle, having a decent defence will have got you the unreasonable behaviour costs as it means you would have won anyway.

HXCPM are particularly litigious as they are fairly new on the scene. No doubt they wil wonder about the quality of their advice from Will and John at Gladstones or is it Will and John at the IPC who have them the bum steer.

Posts moved to own thread.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread