Interim Death Certificates

Lula
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

My daughter aged 26 last week died an unexpected death, her case is with the coroner and it is anticipated that we will be issued with an interim death certificate at the end of this week to be able to start the process of burying her. I have instructed Funeral Directors so that I don't have to do it later on. I spoke to the Coroners office yesterday at they told me that her father (We are long divorced) has requested a copy of the interim death certificate, I cannot even begin to imagine what he wants with this, apart from burying her which is what I am doing, can any shed any light on what he might want?

kind regards

Lula

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

I get all that, but an Interim Death Certificate? he is not arranging the funeral I am, we live in difference parts of the country, I am still struggling with why he would need it, he is welcome to a copy of the Death Certificate when it gets issued in about six months, it is nothing to do with dislike, please don't presume that is the reason for the question.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

I get all that, but an Interim Death Certificate? he is not arranging the funeral I am, we live in difference parts of the country, I am still struggling with why he would need it, he is welcome to a copy of the Death Certificate when it gets issued in about six months, it is nothing to do with dislike, please don't presume that is the reason for the question.

OK, so why don’t you want him to have a copy, if not dislike?