rockjonny

D2 & d4 dvla lenght of time

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 458 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I sent the d2 and d4 forms along with my licence to the dvla to have c1 provisional added. nearly 3 weeks later still no licence or any additions added to view my licence on the dvla's website. How long should i be waiting? I have tried to contact dvla oand all i get is we are having problems with our system and unable to check ring back later!!

It can take up to 3-4 weeks, but is usually sooner.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

DVLA seem to be having issues at the moment.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!