CEL ANPR PCN - overstay - Todmorden health centre carpark, lower george street, todmorden, lancashire

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2045 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

i am a first time poster here, 5 months ago there was a death in the family, the family business had to be dissolved due to complications in the will etc, this meant my husband lost his job, his father and more, it was a very stressful time. couple this with the fact that i had recently given birth to twins via a c-section just 8 weeks ago at the time, the PCN simply didnt seem at all important and was ignored.

the PCN relates to when my twins had doctors appointments (their first health check which meant 4 different appointment as this included thier first immunisations aswell), it states i arrived at 9.53am and left at 11.44 (117mins) and free parking is only for 90mins.

the appointments for the twins were:

appointment 1 @ 10.10am then for the second twin @ 10.30am, right after the first, the doctor were running late but i had no chance between appointments to move the car etc,

i have browsed the forum a little and add some info below that might help

or PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]

please answer the following questions.

1 Date of the infringement

09/05/2018

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]

15/05/2018

3 Date received

18/05/2018

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [y/n?]

yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?

Yes, but not time stamped

6 Have you appealed? {y/n?] post up your appeal]

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up

no

7 Who is the parking company?

Civil enforcement

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]

Todmorden health centre carpark, lower george street, todmorden, lancashire

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.

There are two official bodies, the BPA and the IAS. If you are unsure,

please check HERE

I cant see either BPA or IAS mentioned

If you have received any other correspondence, please mention it here

A second notice was received dated 18/06/2018, it was ignored

A third notice has been received, dated 05/09/2018, this is threatening third party collection agents if we don’t pay within 14 days

other people local to me said they cant do anything and to ignore it, but to be honest im getting very worried about the threat of action against me.

any help or advice would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance

scan up the NTK to pdf please

read upload

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

they ar BPA members but dont obey the terms of membership so it is a miracle they havent been chucked out but then again nor have UKPC who are also criminals.

Now as far as googlenoseyneighbour goes there is no signage that offers you a contract to park there with conditions thatsay you have to pay anyone if you either agree to terms or if you breach them. The images are from May 2016 so have things changed recently or is it just CEL trying their luck?

We need to see pictures of the signage at the entrance to the parking areas and also any others that are posted up within the car park. You can ask the surgery when they emplyed these crooks to steal money from their patients but dont expect much of a helpful response as by now they will be regretting ever having any contact with them

This will detemine whether you should bother to write to them or not. As for third party collection agents, they have no powers to do anything at all so can be ignored whatever they say. We call their letters threatograms.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras