chris0035

Reston solicitors chasing old MBNA debt

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 464 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

What section would i post the following

Yes i am one of many that suffered in the crash and thought some stuff would go away but yesterdays post brought me a letter from Reston Solicitors as well as a letter from Arrowe Global telling me my account had been transferred to a new agency, and that court proceeding will go ahead after the 12th Sept 18

The debt is from MBNA - Credit Card

Date of agreement 28th Feb 2001

States Orginal Account No

Date of Issue to Arrowe Global 29th November 2012

Outstanding amount £14425.26

From what i recall i did pay £1 per month for some time but cannot recall how long for or when i stopped the payment but i assume approx 3 years ago, i lost everything in the crash my business, house etc and have just started to get on a level playing field, and since this letter has arrived i felt sick and did not sleep very well at all with worry.

My main questions for advice is should i respond to Restons and ask for CCA information ? or should i wait and see if they issue court proceedings after 12th September (their deadline)

Any help advice would be truly appreciated

Chris

sure it say WILL

read it carefully.

who are restons clients?

retitled and moved to MBNA forum.

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets