Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder

  • Tweets

  • Posts

    • Hi and Welcome to CAG   I have moved your topic to the appropriate forum Mortgages and Secured Loans please continue to post here.   Have you actually checked your CRAs yourself...you say you have been advised...what is showing ?   Andy
    • Yes not much happening at the moment...you could complete your DQ in the meantime...dont submit until advised by the court.      
    • Hi, has anyone had any experience with Barclays Mortgage options being incorrectly advised? I went on maternity leave 6 months ago and went to Barclays to see what options where in terms of my mortgage. All I was advised was a reduction in my mortgage for 6 months which would result in arrears for six months. I was not advised of any alternative options eg mortgage holiday or interest only. I have now been advised that Barclays have logged arrears and missed payments on my credit file which was not explained to me. I have sought advise from a financial expert who has advised I have been misinformed. Has anyone had any experience with dealing with something similar?
    • I've had a read of the council tax 92 regs (admin & enforc).    Section 2 - seems to cover how correspondence concerning a property should be addressed.    I have the following query:   I notified my council by email (lots of messages to and fro) and sent copy of Order - all got resolved, refunds made, property labelled as exempt.    The next  physical letter for the property I still received (on divert). The letter was not in my name.  It was labelled 'The c tax payer'.    I had not given council a forwarding address.    I had email advised I was temp residing elsewhere - so all communication to me, about me, was to be done just by email.    I had also redacted the bank's name on the Order.   Why would the council - as seen in sar - subsequently send letters addressed to me c/o the bank's address?      The council clearly didn't get the bank's details from me. Is it possible bank 'pretended' to be me, used their address as 'my' forwarding contact address?     The property is exempt - so there is no need for 'my' name to be on council records, let alone c/o the bank. How can I find out what has happened?  And can I easily remove the 'wrong' address attached to my name?   dx - these people are trying all sorts of underhand tricks - they are awful.  A barrister friend likened it to "they think they are above the law; they keep trying to circumvent it for their own purposes - and it won't work".     re: the court - they still haven't served sd and their B petition thus got adjourned.  None of this was disclosed in the sar.      Are they now supposed to locate me and issue a proper sd - before the adjourned case  - which they haven't told me about...    Out of curiosity - in the midst of nationwide lock-down how can anyone be served?
    • you need to use our custom google search box which if does not show on the current page you are viewing it appears after hitting our top square logo and get reading up on like 'parcel lost court claim' or such words you think fit,  to fully understand and get familiar the correct process.   like https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-8889411648654839:3134625398&q=parcel lost court claim&oq=parcel lost court claim&gs_l=partner-generic.3...442891.450854.0.451334.   though you must be mindful that during and for a longtime after, the current situation we see ourselves in, nothing much might well happen for well on a year as the courts will need to catch up.    re:   
  • Our picks



style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 568 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Harlands/CRS/Trugym claim I owe £86 from a gym membership from around 2013.

The account was with Zinc from 2014 to 2016 and now back with Harlands/CRS.


On 30th August I received a letter (via email) of possible 'legal action' or 'outsourced to external agents'.


What is my next move?

I am not about to phone then and CRS don't have a website as they are Harlands.

I go away on holiday on 19th September and don't want any nasty letters on my return.


I hear that no gym has ever taken anyone to court so what can they really do to me for £86!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

block and bounce their email ad



please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..


if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Debrag,


If Harlands/CRS were ever remotely serious about taking the court action they so often mention, it would have happened years ago.


Do they have your current postal address, as well as your email address ?



We could do with some help from you

                                                                PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING



                                            Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group


Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.


Thanks !:-)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...