un fair case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

on 21 jan 05 i was pulled over by the police and instructed to leave my car on double yellows after failing a breath test then took to a police station miles away to have a 2nd test which showed nil the police didnt like this and accused me of having no insurance licence and forged tax to which i said i can prove other wise if you you take me home so they did and showed them the docs to be called a liar again he took my licence from me and said it was not valid even though my ban had been up ages either way the local council and the police say it was my fault even though i have prooved my innocence and i now have ballifs asking for 250 quid over this matter

any suggestions??????????????

• 2 weeks later...

Complain to the police dept about this one. They should put some light on this.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.

£250 for what? What have you been prosecuted for? No tax? No insurance? Driving whilst disqualified?

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

see the thread marked as please help (part of this original thread)

local paper has taken my photo this morning hopfully this will make a laughing stock of local council and the plod

all charges have been droped and as to many of these parking threads in the near future if you are persistant and take up proceedings with northhampton traffic court the council will either back off or go to local mags court to deal accordingly but i found it worth while to add in your letter that you will be getting a sloicitor in and his charges will be recouped through a small claims court (only if you know you are in the right )

Traffic Enforcement Centre 0845 7045007

Northampton County Court Bulk Centre

St Katherine's House

21-27 St Katherines Street

Northampton, NN1 2LH

Its what i cannot understand. If police stop you for anything then they should be liable for your vehicle if they arrest you. In this case they should be as they are the ones who have tried to dish out justice desparately.

CLICK HERE FOR A LOOK AT ALL OF MY FILES: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/bailiffchaser/

do not forget to click on my scale if i am giving you the right advice or advice is making sense click my scales otherwise others think i am not helping you.