VCS Windscreeen PCN Letter before claim no permit - S13 9DP, Sheffield (On PCN letter is Innovation, Sheffield, S13 9DR)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You said in your first post that you had 8 letters from VCS including the last one which was a Letter before Claim. . Could you please post it up so that we can see where

we can advise you. Though I am bound to say that EB's letter might well stop them in their tracks and they won't carry out their intentions as they know they will lose in Court.

had to hid that

page 10 has a ref number

and on other pages you need to remove the address barcodes

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you for posting up the NTK-I notice they do not mention POFA which is good for you as keeper as long as you do not divulge who the driver was.

You did say though on your first post that the last letter you had received from VCS [letter 8] was a Letter before Claim and that was the one I hoped you would post up.

To give you the best help we can that Notice is the one we need to see and soon please.

Thanks for your comment.

If I do understand your message correctly you did not find in this attachment "Letter Before Claim" ?

In PDF file page number 10 is "Letter Before Claim

If there is any problem with viewing this letter(especially page 10 and below) please let me know.

If you mean something else could you please specify?

LBC.pdf

That's what I wanted-thank you.

Have you acknowledged it on the MCOL website?

If you haven't sent off a CPR 31.14 to their solicitors please do it now-

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?486334-CPR-31.14-Request-to-use-on-receipt-of-a-PPC-(-Private-Land-Parking-Court-Claim)

the letter you propose is only applicable IF they have issued a court claim so having siad you ahve a letter before claim have they actually issued a court claim on a proper N1 court form?

If not then your letter is not applicable and not helpful.

What exactly have you received in the way of paperwork from the day your vehicle was parked. Pleas give them in date order.

Also DO NOT PHONE THEM EVER. #Once we know exactly where you are as far as a possible claim goes we can help you write what you need to write and send it to the appropriate place.

the letter you propose is only applicable IF they have issued a court claim so having siad you ahve a letter before claim have they actually issued a court claim on a proper N1 court form?

What exactly have you received in the way of paperwork from the day your vehicle was parked. Pleas give them in date order.

Also DO NOT PHONE THEM EVER. #Once we know exactly where you are as far as a possible claim goes we can help you write what you need to write and send it to the appropriate place.

Ok, I understand your point. Thanks for explanation.

At the moment I am on stage where I received "Letter Before Claim". All letters are attached in PDF file there is 14 pages they are in date order (name of PDF file is "new8in1")

Post number #29. I will poste this letter again just in case.

So again last letter which I received was 23/08/2018.

Here is all letters which I have received from the beginning in date order (Letter Before Claim is on page 9).

If there is a problems with viewing this PDF file please let me know.

new8in1.pdf

Have you actually received a claim ?

Cant use CPR requests without a claim being served...cant use CPR 18 on it anyway as it will be small claims track.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

well, their letter before claim uses annexes that apply to people who have a credit agreement, not for this matter so you can ignore them

I would send a simple letter stating that no monies are owed because there has been no breach of contract by the driver and that the sigange is prohibitive in nature so a contract has not been offered and the demand is thus an unlawful penalty. As such this will be vigourously defended if VCS are intent on wasting a court's time over this when they should know by now they are wrong.

they may still decide to sue you because they are greedy and stupid but play a numbers game. they also drop the matter just before court as they know they are wrong and hope to avoid a costs order. 85% of people pay up so it is worth their while trying it on.

• 1 month later...

Hello guys,

Just would like to update my case. Maybe will be useful for someone.

Now it past more then a month since I send letter to the VCS and they did not respond to it.

I know that they still may take me to the court, if it will happen I will update it.

I would like to say thank to all of you guys for your support in this case it was very helpful! Thanks very much!

We've just received a donation from you - thank you very much.

However, don't think that it is all over yet. I don't want to be too pessimistic - but these things can sometimes fire up again just when you think that it has all gone away.