Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 916 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

I currently get £8K PA from the government's self directed support and I am not happy with their service and I wish to change to direct payments for more choice and control. It's done through the social care direct service. They want to establish a meeting with them to do what best for me? Do i have to go to this meeting or else I will be rejected direct payments of non attendance and non communication?

When the service changed from day care centre which closed down to privatised care they forced me to go to private care rather than give me a choice of direct payments.

Why can't social care stop payments to them and provide direct payments? Its sounding like a pip assessment.