BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 552 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi new to this sight but wondering if anyone has hurd anything recently about

blemain .last I hurd a law firm was takeing them to court last year when thay contacted me thanks

to all accounts it was a money making scheme and it never went anywhere. but they did a runner with it all?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

I was just wondering if any one new if Blenheim had bean taken to court lately as I was contacted by a solicetors saying thay wer building a big case against them but thay passed me on to another firm who seemed to be saying if I won my case thay wnted 40% of what I was awarded which I thought Blenheim would have to pay if I won

hH please keep to you own thread

If anyone is claiming to be doing a class action you can almost guarantee its a [email protected]

If i fidnt know better id think you were trying to publicise one..

Random posts moved to your existing thread

sorry only joined last night after reading coments on blemain im no [EDIT] just another victom ov blemain

Good but sadly theres little P oint in joining CA's as you lose so much money and are not guarantee d a win

Plenty of reclaiming thread s here