BankFodder BankFodder

Jessie1950

Swift Advances - charges reclaiming

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 523 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

Could really do with some help

, I am trying to get unjustified charges back from swift took out an unregulated secured loan back in Oct 2007 for 36k repaid over 100k and now paid them 47k in settlement as now sold my house....................please can anyone help they have offered me £600 !!!!!!!! :mad2:

Help Required !!!!!

Took out an unregulated secured loan Oct 2007 for 36K repaid 100K and just settled for 47K and want all charges back......been offered £600......can anyone help me?????

Morning Jessie, what have you done so far in relation to this issue? Have you requested/received all the information from Swift on the charges and account? Have you been to anybody like FOS and presented a case?

Hi Meellis, I have received a report from Swift outlining all payments/charges etc. I did go to fos but they said there was nothing they could do to help me unless I received no response within 8 weeks from Swift which I did so they really just washed their hands of it. Any advice in taking them to task would be appreciated.