andrew1402

Carers Allowance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 324 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Please can some one give me some advice. On June 18th my wife had her carers allowance suspended as they wanted information about her wages. They asked for P60s or wage slips for the duration of her employment which is nearly 4 years. My wife sent her P60s straight away.

They then wrote back to my wife a month later asking for more proof and informed her that they will be contacting her employer as well for her wage slips. Once again my wife complied to their request and sent her wage slips within the time frame they had asked for.

Now today my wife has received another letter asking yet again for more information with regards to her wages however this time they are asking for information on wages she has not yet received.

Despite my wife complying with everything they have asked for they still want more information about wages and she doesn't know what more she can give as she has sent them everything apart from information on wages she has not received yet.

What is the best way for my wife to deal with this situation.

Edited by Andyorch
Paras

Well you can only provide what you have in your possession...not things of the future yet to happen.

Just keep complying as best as possible until they run out of questions and have to come to a decision.If reinstated it will be back dated.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Has this always happened or is it a recent innovation as my son has just had a letter asking for details of the wages he will get at the end of September?

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

since June this year for us we've been getting it for about 5 years now all of sudden now they are asking for proof of wage and nothing has changed

Maybe the DWP's crystal ball has failed so they're hoping someone else has one ...

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Good morning thank you guys for the replies you've been most helpful on writing this im looking at the letter again from DWP and noticed no signature or department the person is from just yours sincerely S.nicol and no I didn't make a mistake with the way name is with no capital letter for surname might be nothing but seems strange

We received payments over weeks we were eligible from june 18th this totalling to £369 then ask for 3 more wage slips in advance upto 24th September gave them this now 3rd October they are asking why my wife's wage has gone up and wanting details of why we didn't inform them and could ask for money back and £50 penalty.

any help will much appreciated as this is so much stress in the family