Tayen2

Hermes driver claims they delivered to me - Fake Signature

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 368 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

To keep it short:

Hermes driver claims they delivered to me, even have a fake signature.

Yes the company I ordered from will refund, but the item is no longer available so I cannot re-order it. This is possibly the second time that the Hermes courier has done this with my parcels- I did not chase up the first time, I just accepted the refund.

Now, my question is..

What can I do about it?

I don't want to just accept a refund,

I don't think it is fair or right that she has taken my items and forged my signature..

and no, I don't earn a lot more than her etc.

I have e-mailed a complaint to Hermes, but I don't think that will get very far.

Is there anything that I can do legally to hold this individual responsible?

I can prove that my family and myself were out at the supposed delivery time and I don't think this parcel just got lost, as she has written and signed a fake signature.

(I say she as we tend to have the same Hermes delivery person and it is usually a woman.)

send yourself a parcel with a GPS tracker in it..

prove its her

the get the police involved?

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets