Please does anyone know where this originated

switchblade

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5544 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please could anyone tell me where this document originated from and in particular the part about a list of 22 cases, i would like to use some of this info in my AQ but cannot find the origin.

The exact reference is highlighted in blue.

thanks

switchblade

THIS IS THE LETTER I ADDED MY PERSONAL SITUATION AT THE TOP, I HAVEN'T HAD CHANCE TO ADD UP ACCURATE NUMBER IETHER YET SO DON'T SEND IT WITH OUT CHECKING..

Lloyds TSB Bank, requested in their Allocation Questionnaire that they would be unavailable to attend Court, during the whole month of October to enable settlement negotiations. I wrote to Sechiari Clark & Mitchell and copied in Lloyds Tsb and Liverpool County Court, to initiate negotiations and suggest settlement. After following this letter up with several telephone calls a Mr. Thomas from Sechiari Clark & Mitchell eventually informed me that they had received my letter and that they were sending me a letter on 12th October 2006, which I still have not received. I have telephoned his office several time today and left messages to no avail. Therefore I respectfully request that the stay which has been ordered on my claim be removed.

Human rights

It interferes with my rights under the European Convention on Human Rights directly and as enacted in the Human Rights Act 1998.

Art.6 1. of the Convention provides that “In the determination of his civil rights … everyone is entitled to a fair and public hearing within a reasonable time.”

The Overriding Objective

It is submitted that the Overriding Objective requires that my case is allowed to proceed speedily so that a just settlement may be obtained by the parties to this case. There is no complicated issue of law. The common law relating to contractual penalties is settled law since the late 1800s and has been reinforced as recently as the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 which itself is the result of a European directive.

Lloyds TSB Bank

The defendants Lloyds TSB Bank have already settled 22 or more similar cases.

In the attached list of cases, the court will see that Lloyds were defendants in 22 cases. In most of these Lloyds actually filed defences and actually returned their allocation questionnaire, obliging the claimant to do the same. However, in every one of these cases, Lloyds bank settled the matter before the hearing.