BankFodder BankFodder

learner121

personal loan / business loan & credit card debt

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 540 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi guys,

I have been ignoring letters for several months now but finally now time to sort this out.

personal loan around 6k / 17k (2 loans) and 2k credit card. I have started to get moorcroft letters as well.

Just tried calling the bank but they are experiencing high call volumes and was going to be min 30 minute wait. no thanks

I am planning to call them again tomorrow morning but I was not planning on contacting moorcroft. I want to only deal with lloyds.

I can sort a payment plan out its not going to be much as I am not working at the moment although starting a business up but funds are tight.

Does anybody have some advice for me?

many thanks

Hi and Welcome to CAG

Yes send Lloyds bank a section 77 for the loans and a section 78 request for the credit card.......ignore Moorcroft

Request templates are in the CAG Library with instructions.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

thank you for your reply.

I have had a good dig around but I cannot find the templates that you mentioned in the libary section.

Edited by learner121
spelling

think I have found what I needed but I do think the libary section could be improved.

Could there not be a template section?

thanks

thanks thats the same thing I managed to find, I will have to dig out my printer :)

So after I have send these requests off for the 2 loans and 1 CC, I imagine I will get the letters back etc.

Where do I go then? I image I offer them a monthly amount of money and setup a payment plan? I am quite new to all this... the loans etc were being paid ok for the last 3 years. I guess now my credit record is going to be impacted quite badly but not much I can do about that..

Look in debt collection section of the library

Pro rata offer lettr

thanks but why dont I just jump straight to offering them the payments?

sorry but I just want to understand the logic behind this.

:) thanks

when did you take these out?

dx

one loan was around 3 years ago - around 17k now owe around 6k

2 years old another loan was 20k - now owe around 17k

credit card they have closed but owe 2k (3 years old)

who is the owner on your credit file?

send them a cca request....