KBT/Armtrac/TNC windscreen PCN - Car park Copper Terrace/Prospect Place, Hayle, Cornwall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I guess one should never mix morality with legality!

Well not with parking companies anyway.

I wonder if TNC had their fingers crossed when they stated that Armtrac acted with all due regard for the legal principles involved. That would be a first!

Please accept my apologies for hijacking your thread. It is hard to be accused of being a bigot especially coming from some one who was a member of an organisation that was described as institutionally racist and even more ironic was that I was only reporting what one Police Officer had already said. Talk about shooting the messenger.

I hope that my spat did not divert you from filling out the questionnaire that we ask everyone to complete as the answers help us to decide the best strategy to send the parking companies on their way.

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(3-Viewing)-nbsp

I have included an article from the Guardian below which you may decide to act upon. It is about harassment and the criteria is you need only two letters which could cause alarm or distress allowing the Police to write to TNC [an unregulated debt collector] and issue them with an harassment warning..

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(3-Viewing)-nbsp

Hi I have completed the questionnaire about 3 times but it never seems to appear anywhere where you can find it, sorry! I can give you the answers here again though if that is OK.

1. Date of infringement: 28/1/18

2. Have not appealed as outside appeal period. Waited for NTK which did not arrive at our current address possibly due to change of address inadvertedly not notified to DVLA October 2017.

3. Not received NTK

4. Not appealed

5. KBT Cornwall/Armtrac Security

6. Car park R.J. Supplies off Copper Terrace/Prospect Place, Hayle, Cornwall

Thanks for the Guardian article, will have a look at it now, although until today this is the only letter we have received telling us to pay up today or it might be referred to Doorstep Collection Agent. TNC have texted my wife prior to this which, following your advice, we told them to cease doing. Many thanks again.

block the text number

don't forget any doorstepping dca [and we've never seen this happen for a speculative invoice anyway!]

is NOT A BAILIFF

tell then to leave your property else you'll call police 101

never ever talk at your door or on the phone to a dca ever1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi dx

We've actually tried to block their texts but have been unable to. However, since our letter to KBT Cornwall (copied to TNC) we have received no further texts at least. No, we certainly won't enter into a conversation with anyone on the door or 'phone.

As it happens ericsbrother we do have a dog, so maybe we'll put her on a diet so she's suitably hungry when the doorbell rings - a bit like Pavlov's salivating dogs! Seriously though its all a bit disconcerting. Earlier this afternoon my wife was on the verge of paying up because she's so stressed over it. I'm keeping everything crossed that they'll get fed up and move on.