Erudio/Drydens 2*PAPLOC Now Claimform - old SLC loans - Erudio refusing Deferment as debt has matured- help deferment erudio matured refusing saying (Thread 2)

Dayzy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 912 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Andy! 

Update on this thread. We ignored letters sent in Feb as kindly advised by DX. So we have recently received this letter from Drydens Fairfax Demanding payment of the loan by 29/10.

however all loans have been deferred each year.

Not sure what to do next. Any advice would be great fully received! Thanks so much!

Doc 10-22-2020 17-35-02.pdf

Thats not a letter of claim as stated before...so safe to ignore

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

it will

and it will have a reply pack.

ignore everything unless you get a PAPLOC.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

so eventually a letter of claim

has he sent a deferement form off for this year

and did you ever get an SAR off to SLC as advised Earlier.??

as for the PAPLOC you have 

but depending upon the answer to my q's above 

we may revise better on a suitable reply, but you must reply in 30 days.

dx

and they

get an sar running to SLC today

it's free and can only help you.

let's see if that data returns before your 30days PAPLOC reply deadline 

but eitherway

comeback if you get it

or close to the 30 days if you don't

and we'll knock up a reply to drydens based upon our std format linked above

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there DX. Please can you help with the reply to Erudio? We haven’t had anything back from SLC yet and it’s getting close to the 30days, I’d like to get something sent off to them if poss. 

thanks so much for your help.

no don't reply early not due till the 30th.

have a look around various here already even one today being done

and they

• 2 months later...

Hello there!  an update and a further question for you please.. 

Letter was sent back to Drydens Fairfax within  the 30 days disputing the claim due to student loans deferring the loans each year.  

Received a letter from Drydens on 11/12 acknowledging the letter,  saying that the account had been put on a temporary hold whilst they contact their client with details of the query and that they will inform us as soon as a response is recieved from their client.

Then yesterday another letter of claim arrives, exactly the same as the one they sent in Nov, with no response to the letter we sent back to them in response to the previous letter of claim that they sent in Nov.   

Do we just need to send another response back as we sent in Nov?

What are they playing at?

SLC never replied to the SAR that we sent off in Nov either.

Thanks again for your help with this.

Post up the reply you sent please to pdf

Give slc a ring and find out what happened to the sar

We need both before you reply to drydens again

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Take the second option and ask them to email them.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi sorry, not helpful to this but have been reading your other threads. Have you ever had confirmation whether Erudio are allowed to take away your right to have loan wiped after 25 years even if they’ve terminated. Guy at CAB says they can’t but thought you might know. Sorry to bother you if you don’t. Any other advice to my thread welcome if you have a sec x

already answered on your own thread TB.

dx

and they

• 2 months later...

This is really dragging out now and starting to cause ill health

So all the steps advised by the CAG have been followed

I sent the Template Letter with the £1 Postal Order and they have now sent a Court Letter out.

I'm just feeling so trapped by it I can only think about getting a credit card to pay them the £500 and stop them sending letters

DDFF_REDACTED.pdf

On 11/02/2021 at 15:55, RyanO said:

Hi sorry, not helpful to this but have been reading your other threads. Have you ever had confirmation whether Erudio are allowed to take away your right to have loan wiped after 25 years even if they’ve terminated. Guy at CAB says they can’t but thought you might know. Sorry to bother you if you don’t. Any other advice to my thread welcome if you have a sec x

I've no idea...I was under the impression Student Loans were cancelled when you got to 40.

I've just Sent my SLC my deferment letters once again and they seem to be Above Board...One would have thought that never ever having earned enough to go into the repayment threshold since getting my Loans in the 1990's that they would see a correlation and realise I'm never going to earn enough to start paying them back.

So that's their second LOC ...first dated Oct 2020...and still not complied with any paperwork to support their intended litigation......I really cant understand whats stopping them issuing a claim ? :wink:

https://www.gov.uk/repaying-your-student-loan/when-your-student-loan-gets-written-off-or-cancelled

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

On 02/11/2020 at 12:30, dx100uk said:

so eventually a letter of claim

has he sent a deferement form off for this year

and did you ever get an SAR off to SLC as advised Earlier.??

as for the PAPLOC you have 

but depending upon the answer to my q's above 

we may revise better on a suitable reply, but you must reply in 30 days.

dx

so repeat what you did here^^

reason: previous failure to supply enforceable paperwork under a CCa request.

as for write off 

your partner will need to be 50yrs old or it's 25yrs since end of course/last term. which ever the shorter.

dx

and they

• 4 weeks later...
  • dx100uk changed the title to Erudio/Drydens 2*PAPLOC Now Claimform - old SLC loans - Erudio refusing Deferment as debt has matured- help

thats a court claimform from Northants bulk court , not from erudio/drydens..yes you must act

please leave in £ figures and dates.

complete this 

You have received a Court Claim ISSUED IN ENGLAND & WALES What you need to do - Financial Legal Issues - Consumer Action Group

and they

Name of the Claimant ? Erudio student loans C/O WILMINGTON TRUST S P

Date of issue –  06 May 2021

Particulars of Claim

What is the claim for –

Particulars of Claim 
1. The Claimant claims E=M for monies due from the Defendant.

2. This debt was pursuant to a regulated agreement(s) between the Defendant and The Student Loans Company Limited. Each agreement had an individual account number as follows: 

3. The Defendant failed to make payments as per the terms resulting in the agreement(s) being terminated. Notice of such is served by a Default or Termination Notice subject to the terms of the agreement(s).

4. The debt was assigned to the Claimant on 22/11/2013, with a notice provided to the Defendant. A new master reference number was also applied upon assignment.

5. The Claimant has complied with the Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims. 

What is the total value of the claim? 560.54

Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC (Pre Action Protocol) ? I do not know what this means

Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred? No

Did you inform the claimant of your change of address? n/a

Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account?
student loans

When did you enter into the original agreement before or after April 2007 ? 1997?

Do you recall how you entered into the agreement...On line /In branch/By post ? Via the Student loan company at university before the internet

Is the debt showing on your credit reference files (Experian/Equifax /Etc...) ? I don't know

Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. I was with the student loans company and they are still differing my loans and always have only Erudio have claimed I need to repay

Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? I don't believe I did

Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? No the Student Loans company are still and always have deferred my loans

Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Sums in Arrears”  or " Notice of Arrears "– at least once a year ? I don not know

Why did you cease payments? I don't think I have ever paid the student loans company

What was the date of your last payment? n/a

Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? I do not know

Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? I do no know

What you need to do now. 

Answer the questions above

If you have not already done so – send a CCA request to the claimant for a copy of your agreement (If Applicable)

I have done everything this thread has asked me to do and have always had my letter returned with the £1 I was told to post