RichieF vs Barclays

chrisc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6336 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone assist.

I got to the stage where i have submitted the claim to the MCOL and Barclays have put in a defence.

I'm not sure if the defence they have put in is a standard one, as lots of legal jargon. can anyone direct me to a std defence that they put in so that i can compare what they put in for my claim against someone else so that i know where i stand, also so i can start preparing bundle documentation.

• 4 weeks later...

Well received a letter from the courts yesterday stating that hearing will be on the 16th of January in Haywards Heath Court. So just finishing up my court bundle now so to put it in asap.

I have just two questions if anyone can help.

1) Do i have to courier this folder to Barclays solicitors or Can i just deliver this to a local Barclays Bank and ask them to pass it through their internal mail.

and

2) Since the MCOL Court Claim started, Barclays have taken a further £300. I haven't included this in any of the documents or had contact with them regarding this.

Can I ask for this back when Barclays contact me for a settlement or is it best to leave it and start a new claim once this one is closed?

Getting excited now, its all not far away and would be an excellent way to start the new year.

Well received a letter from the courts yesterday stating that hearing will be on the 16th of January in Haywards Heath Court. So just finishing up my court bundle now so to put it in asap.

I have just two questions if anyone can help.

1) Do i have to courier this folder to Barclays solicitors or Can i just deliver this to a local Barclays Bank and ask them to pass it through their internal mail.

and

2) Since the MCOL Court Claim started, Barclays have taken a further £300. I haven't included this in any of the documents or had contact with them regarding this.

Can I ask for this back when Barclays contact me for a settlement or is it best to leave it and start a new claim once this one is closed?

Getting excited now, its all not far away and would be an excellent way to start the new year.

My personal opinion is that you should send it via Royal Mail/ Courier where there's a signature required the other end. I really don't know what their internal mail is like.

When you negotiate a settlement, you can ask for the money to be added but they've always said "No" in the past as far as I am aware.

To follow my case progress, click here to see where I'm at right now.

Welshman