Lancashire mortage secured loan unregulated? ripping me off

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I sympathize I know exactly how you feel. I have dealt with these parasites for 15 years. The first thing I would do is only contact them by mail either email or post. Keep a paper trail you may need to use it later. Secondly, and importantly ask for a SAR/GDSR request and include in it a breakdown of all charges over £30 and how do they justify it? Are some of these charges down to Monarch Recoveries? I challenged these and they refunded over 9K. I can sort out a template if you need one.

I have an important court case coming up with this lot soon. At this stage, I don't want to say too much, as I know they have their minions trailing these sites.

Don't take it lying down, I know from experience that it's not easy but you need to stay strong and challenge these bullies. 

Good Luck

yup trying too.

No reply to a SAR that I sent last year. Trying to send another request.

@ the stage where LPA is now invloved and can forsee my property being underhandedly being taken and sold.

Getting nowhere with legal help ATM for various reasons.

Trying to stay strong but havennt got much left in tank :ballchain:

I did keep all paperwork and did complain didnt even get a response to that complain with the ICO. will still have another try.

Seemslike the universe is against me on this. Every step is a block for things that clearly should at least be responded too.

Hi,

They should certainly have responded. Still, do not hesitate to send another. Email it to their Complaints department. Can I ask how many months in arrears are you? Have they definitely appointed receivers? and issued the appropriate formal demand required under The Land and Property Act 1925?

just 3 months. yup its there internal ones waterfold and the only demand letter i got was after I missed the 3rd payment and they sent me a demand letter for the missed payments BUT not the whole loan amount.

They used there internal solicotrs to validate the loan  and then passed to there LPA (what I believe is there own business , based on resaerch).

as you well know legal matters can be very complex and require legal advice which I dont seem to be getting anywere. I am getting a lot of helpful advice BUT its so confusing as you get ' go there' 'go here' 'do this' which is brilliant but for a layman there is no step by step guide or information on how to effectivly deal with things like this.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

If your agreement is with Lancashire Mortgage Corporation then you may find the following points useful to help you address the matter in the most effective way. 

First and foremost I can tell you that Lancashire mortgage corporation is no longer Lancashire mortgage corporation as you know it.   In January 2017 the name changed.  You can check this information on the companies house website.  Today, Lancashire Mortgage Corporation is a dormant company that was incorporated in 2016 or at least this is how it appears since the name changes.  Of which there were many. 

To address the correct company that your agreement is wit you need to be writing to : Together commercial Finance Ltd.   This is the real Lancashire!  

However, even this will lead you to a dead end as Lancashire (now together commercial finance ltd) are not regulated by the FCA.  They will just direct you to the The Financial Ombudsman, knowing full well that you won't get anywhere that way either due to the fact that they're not regulated by the FCA.  They're wasting your time. 

I pressed the FCA on this matter as it did not make sense.  How could a lender operate without having to follow regulations?  It took me 3 refused FOI requests and a letter to my MP to finally get a straight answer from them.

So here it is, the key information that you need to get anywhere. 

Lancashire mortgage corporation (now Together commercial finance ltd) operate free of regulations because they are are an introducer representative.  This means that they have a PARENT / PRINCIPLE COMPANY that is responsible for them.

That parent company company just so happens to be Cheshire mortgage corporation.  The only one within the group that is regulated by the FCA.  Also the one that was fined for unfair lending by the FSA back in 2012.  If Lancashire do something wrong then it's them who are responsible.  You need to address them as the parent company with regards to their introducer and the unfair treatment you feel you've been subjected to. 

one last thing.... just like Lancashire,  Cheshire mortgage corporation have also had a name change.  Therefore the real Cheshire mortgage company is now called TOGETHER PERSONAL FINANCE. 

Visit the companies house website and search Cheshire mortgage Corp and Lancashire mortgage Corp., you'll see right away how these companies were incorporated in 2016.  Scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll see a section titled, previous names. 

once you understand this lot you'll be ready to address the right company which is regulated and you will be on the right track to resolve your situation without being sent on a wild goose chase. 

let me know if you need me to explain anything better.  I'm happy to help :-)