IDEM Claimform - HSBC Loan or was it?***Claim Discontinued***

Tbirdo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1733 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for quick reply Andy.

My OD account did have a £1500 limit, it’s only when I started to miss payments on my loan (6 in total) that i was charged late fees and the loan amount was still taken out of this account.

If memory serves me correctly it went upto £2800

Was then managed by metropolitan DCA

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who were HSBC in sheeps clothing internal fake DCA.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes they are/were

I was also still paying a reduced amount to 2 accounts.

1 for the OD account and 1 for the loan account, so for idem to come and say that HSBC merged these 2 accounts together is false.

Thanks for quick reply Andy.

My OD account did have a £1500 limit, it’s only when I started to miss payments on my loan (6 in total) that i was charged late fees and the loan amount was still taken out of this account.

If memory serves me correctly it went upto £2800

Was then managed by metropolitan DCA

They still have to equate for a further £6.2K......which cant all be penalty charges and monthly payments ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Therefore they must be able to disclose the loan agreement and comply with your section 77 request..on which its claim relies upon.Until such time the alleged amount claimed cannot be enforced based on a overdraft facility....which only facilitates a limit of £1500.00

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Right thank you for explaining it in more detail, I am starting to get the hang of things now. In the mean time I am reading other threads to get a better understanding of the whole “how to deal with DCAs” process.

Thanks to you Andy and DX for assisting me so far, your help and patience is appreciated

Hsbc would have merged into OD before sale

Use the search CAG box of the top red toolbar

HSBC managed loan

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Quick update.

Got a responding letter from idem and a DQ letter.

On the DQ they have ticked NO to mediation.

In the letter they have advised me

“We have made a request to the court to place the proceedings on hold for a period of 1 month to enable further enquiries to be undertaken to retrieve the information you have sought in your defence “

I guess I wait a month to see what they are going to come up with ?

Any thoughts and advice always appreciated

NO!! object.

they cant decide that anyway...only the judge can.

see what andy says if he pops up,

dx

and they

There simply requesting the court to stay the claim for a month..if allowed the court will advise you...no skin off your nose..let them take 2 :-D

Thats if the court grants them a month stay......in the meantime your waiting for your Notice of Allocation(N157) which contains all the details of the next stages.

• 2 weeks later...

Post 65

and they

• 3 weeks later...

hello everyone.

Idem have sent me a large bundle of letters consisting of transactions that were related to my current account and loan account.

I have scanned the letters from idem and also the letters informing me that HSBC have sold the accounts to brittanica DCA, followed by Moorgate and finally idem.

I have also scanned up the original default notice that HSBC sent me for the loan.

They have naturally asked for an income and expenditure form to be filled out, and have offered a TOMLIN ORDER so I don’t get a CCJ against my name.

Having gone through the bundle there are is no NOA, no CCA for the loan and the default notice has no signature with a date.

docs1.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
spacing

someone been busy with cut n paste software and scans of letters from their filing cabinet.

if the DN was issued 19th? august then 30th remedy date is within 14 days so its invalid.

ruddy hsbc and their managed loan debacle again.

shame you kept blindly paying!! all those years

it would be statute barred as most of these managed loans are now .

and they

Thanks jon8214 for reply , yes I noticed the dates don’t match on any of the letters.

Are theses letters the NOAs then ?

Dx you are right I should have stopped paying years ago, but I buried my head in the sand hoping these debts would go away magically.

Thanks to you guys I still have hope of fighting it all the way

Thank you

Well we'll tear those apart in your WS

If they are brave enough to go that far with all the faked cut n paste stuff..and of course no signed agreement etc.

Prob find they will try and amend the claim to OD only to save face

Someone saw A very large debt that you'd been cash cowed on by many of the fleecers and were paying without questioning anything..hence they sold it around..here you have free drinks on this mug..we're already drunk and have booked our holidays for the next year on his free money..

and they

Thanks dx. I am already reading and taking in other threads as guidance for when I I need to do a witness statement. (If and when ).

I have all the paperwork and proof of postage with signed for evidence.

Guess I just sit tight for the moment

Good morning.

DX in reply to your comment about the default notice it is dated 20 August, charges are up to 19 August and to remedy this breach to pay the arrears by 30 August.

Having looked through my HSBC SAR Idem have sent an exact copy of the default notice.

In fact I’ve have got copies of 2 default notices issued by HSBC (both for the loan)

The first one is dated 23 June, charges are up to 22 June and to remedy this breach to pay arrears by 3 July.

The second one same as above