stu007

Batches of Durex condoms recalled: people urged to check their batch numbers

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 386 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Batches of Durex condoms recalled: people urged to check their batch numbers

Anyone using affected batches are advised to stop use over concerns they do not meet safety standards.

Reckitt Benckiser Group plc (RB) has announced that they are recalling specific batches of Durex condoms after they did not pass their required safety standards. This means there is a risk that the condom might tear or leak reducing its protection from sexually-transmitted diseases and pregnancy. See our website for more information.

People are advised to check if they have any of the affected batches, which are listed in the table below. You will find the batch number on the bottom of the pack and on the foil wrapping of individual condoms.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/batches-of-durex-condoms-recalled-people-urged-to-check-their-batch-numbers

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

never browse cag without protection.....other brands are available....:|

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets