GXS/gladstones Windscreen PCN claimform - shoreham port basin rd southwick HN41 1WF ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1625 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

working?

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

no are you?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ok.

don't forget this is a byelaw area too 

so there are so many things to shoot them with in the 1st few posts here

this aint going nowhere

they've just hoped you'd moved etc and wouldnt get the claimform.

don't screw up on timings and things you must do.

follow post 22 carefully

• Thanks 1

and they

which says at the bottom......

you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.
you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]

and they

not due till/by 4pm 12th july

but will be our usual 2 or 3 line defence in just about any PCN claimform thread already here

dx

and they

you need to be reading up....

cag is self help too!!

this is a court claim

a defence is NOT a template.

you need to understand why you are stating things else you'll look like a fool in court IF it gets that far.

plenty of topics to read here

use the google custom search box

on the left after clicking our top CAG box logo

PCN Claimform.

dx

and they

no, too late for that. that si for when they send the LBA, which you shuld have had at elast a fortnight before they started the action.

IF you arent about to read your own paperwork sent to your home address tell us where in the world you are as you might be able to get a walkover victory

none necessary.

your defence will be either the 2 or 3 line one in most PCN claimform threads here already.

see my last post 

• Thanks 1

and they

you know what they are saying you did wrong so you read a load of threads and choose the brief outline that is appropriate.

We will have a look at what you think is the correct reply and suggest edits.

The reason we arent going to do every little thing for you is because YOU will have to attend court and if you dotn understand what the claim is for and what your defence is you will miss an open goal and likely score an own goal instead.

You have to be able to talk about this, even if it is reading a script you will need to be able to answer a few questions.

Cross examination  in court replaces trial by combat and you wouldnt turn up to a sword fight without a weapon so arm yourself with knowledge

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Ericsbrother,

Thanks so much for your detailed response and yes even if you give me all the points you think are relevant I would never rely on those points if I dont understand them neither agree with them.

I understand what you mean with the sword synonym

unfortunately have had court experience in the employment tribunal and thought I was defended by having a barrister who proceeded to cock up my case 

very frustrating having to sit there watch the barrister completely wreck my case....

when I represented myself at the Employment appeals tribunal i faired much better representing myself however at this late stage was too late to turn things around.

Best wishes

ET's are very different to a county court, dont try and compare. I have seen some shockingly biased people sitting on an ET panels but you are less likely to meet such people as judges sitting alone.

One good thing about parking co claims though is generally they dont prepare properly because they dotn actually get that many properly defended cases going as far as a hearing.

Now when it gets to submitting your witness statements and other paperwork I suggest that you make it very clear that you are having to retrun home from Peru just to attend this hearing and will be looking for your air fare as well as other expenses to allow the parking co an excuse for pulling out.

A good time to start applying the pressure will be when you have to fill out the allocation questionnaire and use the bit about what court and available dates to fire a shot across their bows.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

had a response from Gladrags...

It is our position that the matter will inevitably be allocated to the small claims track in which CPR 31 does not apply, however we enclose the relevant documents in relation to the claim. We believe that the information enclosed is proportionate to the value of the claim.

At this stage proceedings have been issued therefore we await a copy of your formal response. It is noted that judgement in default is due to be entered on the 15th of July 2019 without further notice

1. The contract between GXS Services Limited and the landowner that assigns the right to enter into contracts with the public and make claims in their own name.

COMPLETELY OMITTED

2. Proof of planning permission granted for signage etc under the Town and Country Planning Act 2007

COMPLETELY OMITTED

3. Copies of the notice to driver, notice to keeper and any other correspondence from GXS Services Limted & Gladstones Solicitors Limited to the defendant that they intend to rely upon in court.

THIS WAS INCLUDED, HOWEVER OMITTED WAS RIGHT TO APPEAL THAT ARRIVED PAST THE 56 DAYS.

ANY IDEAS.

WOULD IT NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER TO SEND AN SAR???

no why..

think about it...

dx

and they

what happens if they cant produce the evidence.....

and they