karel35

Advice on Civil Enforcement parking fine

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 393 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I am asking this question on behalf of a friend who doesn't know about this website and doesn't have any computer experience.

She works at pizza hut and gets free parking, she just has to register her car so that the cowboy company knows that she is exempt from a ticket.

Her car was in the garage so she used her mothers instead totally forgetting the car wasn't registered as exempt. Civil Enforcement then issue her with a ticket as it was parked there over the 2 hours granted.

She has asked pizza hut to confirm it was her car but they say they can't do anything and she has to take it up with the parking company.

She tried and obviously, they didn't want to know.

She just wants to know where she stands with this as it was a genuine error and she should have been exempt

Thanks for any advice

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

1st it is not a FINE

Its a speculative invoice

Please complete this

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket-(1-Viewing)-nbsp

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Thanks, I don't have all the information to add, I think I better let her take over from here.

Well get her to register and start a thread

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

usually the CEL signage is so bad no contract is ever formed. Now bear in mind it will be her mum that gets the letters so get her mum to sign up here so we can advise