Jump to content

CAU Restaurants Limited: how to claim redundancy or register as a creditor

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

CAU Restaurants Limited: how to claim redundancy or register as a creditor


CAU Restaurants Limited (CAU) entered into administration on 19 July 2018.


Information for former employees:


If you’ve been dismissed


If you’ve been dismissed, you might be entitled to redundancy pay, holiday pay and statutory notice pay from the Insolvency Service.


The amount the Insolvency Service can pay you will be subject to certain legal limits. Information about the legal limits is available on GOV.UK.


Other money you’re owed will be paid to you automatically through the company’s payroll. This includes salary, wages, or overtime you’re owed.


READ MORE HERE: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/cau-restaurants-limited-how-to-claim-redundancy-or-register-as-a-creditor

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...