Has anyone had much luck with British American Tobacco (BAT) customer services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2040 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I contacted these jokers a while ago. Everything was hunky dory then took a sudden twist.

Here's my story. Contacted British American Tobacco (BAT) customer services to ask if there was someway to find out the manufacture date of a carton of Duty Free Benson and Hedges cigarettes.

Answer was 'Yes', there's a code on the carton, which also appears on each packet of cigarettes inside the carton. Send an empty pack to us, we will send it off to Southampton for tracing.

I heed this advice, enclose 3 empty packs along-with a covering letter, and post it via recorded delivery to the Customer Services Dept. based in Richmond-Upon-Thames. I had confirmed where to send the packets via email before sending it. Customer services assistant also told me it would take 2 weeks for Southampton branch to get back to me.

Two weeks pass, three weeks pass, a month passes. No news. So I email them. Not a whisper. Contact them via the web form. Still nothing. Telephone the same customer services assistant who's been dealing with it and ask if he received my email. ‘Yes' is the response, but no explanation about the lack of reply. I tell him that as my letter was sent via recorded delivery, I have a receipt issued by Royal Mail with the name and signature of the person signing for it. He asks me to send that receipt via email and that he will look in to it.

Now a week's gone by and still no reply. I've emailed him. No reply.

Such a shame that after 25 years of buying the same BAT brand, the only occasion I reach out for support they build-up my hopes then abandon me.

Should I email the CEO Nicandro Durante?

Edited by parity4all

• 1 month later...