BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 573 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello everyone

What an absolute brilliant forum this is - so much information and can also be a little overwhelming, well for me anyway.

I have a question about SARs with Energy companies if I may, well I guess it applies to any SAR but mine is with an Energy company.

Q- if i raise a SAR they have to give all the information they hold about me - this i understand. BUT does this include any discussion the company has with its legal people be they in house or an external 3rd party, where I am mentioned?

Hoping for an easy to understand answer!:???:

Best

BH

Probably only notes that might have been made

Why do you ask?

Tell us whats going on please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.

anything subject to legal priviledge wont be included. Now if you havent said that you intend to sue them then claiming legal priviledge for a document will be quite hard, regardless who write it and who it was sent to.

Maybe you could tell us more about what's happening please. If we have more information people will find it easier to advise you.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

well maybe expand a bit more on what is actually going on and reasons why you need this info?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.