style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 264 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Bit of news

Marston holdings have lost the contract.

New companies who will be collecting the fines will be

Equita

Excel

Jacobs &

JBW group.

Contract begins feb 2019.

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.

Thanks.

Who are outsource uk ltd???

What marstons will do now is buy one of the company's with the contact.

I hope its the beginning of the end for marstons.

They own jbw

I agree marstons may try to buy a company. But capita wont be bought, excel are owned by hce group. Jbw i cant see it and jacobs havent tendered for this to sell

Hmmm. Interesting times.

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.

Interesting times indeed!!!

Marstons workforce will halve overnight!

Jbw will double.

How do they arrive at a figure of £45 million savings over 5 years. Is this money they think they would otherwise lose if there were no bailiffs?

Am I missing something? According to that .gov page, the companies are...

Capita Business Services Ltd

Excel Civil Enforcement Ltd

Jacobs Enforcement

Outsourcing UK Ltd

JBW & Equita aren't mentioned, so how do they come in to this?

We could use your help

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback :)

Equita are part of the Capita group and JBW are owned by Outsourcing UK

Ahh thanks. Makes sense now :thumb:

We could use your help

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback :)

Am I missing something? According to that .gov page, the companies are...

Capita Business Services Ltd

Excel Civil Enforcement Ltd

Jacobs Enforcement

Outsourcing UK Ltd

JBW & Equita aren't mentioned, so how do they come in to this?

JBW Group Ltd were acquired in 2016 (April fools Day if I remember rightly) by Outsourcing Inc. Outsourcing UK Ltd will be a subsidiary of that company.

How do they arrive at a figure of £45 million savings over 5 years. Is this money they think they would otherwise lose if there were no bailiffs?

My take on the comment (which may be wrong) is that the contractual payments that HMCTS will be required to pay to the four enforcement contractors under this contract are estimated to be £45m less over a 5 year period than under the previous contracts (which were initially agreed in 2006 and have been subject to a number of extensions).

Whether this figure takes into account the migration difficulties that must flow is not known. It will be interesting to observe how the three enforcement companies (JBW, Equita and Jacobs) cope with enforcing these debt types. Enforcing criminal courts fines is not the same as enforcing RTA warrants or Liability Orders.

25 self employed enforcement officers have already left Marstons for "pastures new" as they put it! Lol

25 self employed enforcement officers have already left Marstons for "pastures new" as they put it! Lol

If the contracts aren't being renewed til next year there probably won't be too many vacancies at Equita and JBW etc for a while.

There will be a lot of background prep that the new company's have to do to hit the ground running. Come November I wouldn't be expecting a lot of warrants being enforced.

Latest news on this, the Tender has been abandoned and marstons to continue for a further 2 years until a new tender in the next year or so