BankFodder BankFodder

Tammie

insurance trebled with replacement car

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 561 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Trying to add a replacement car to my car insurance as previous written off-no fault of mine..other driver went into me whilst I was stationery.

Case still open.

I need to insure a replacement car but my insurance has advised I have to register this incident as my fault until case concluded.

Apparently both parties have to register same on insurance until case concluded.

Can anyone advise how I can get a car insured without trebling my premium..

they are correct - happened to many of us, no rebates once sorted!

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

any idea how long it will take to settle? there are insurers that will cover you on a monthly or even mileage basis but it isnt cheap compared to an annual premium so if only for a month then might be worth considering.

No idea as yet how long to settle. My solicitor dealing with it. Jut about to send witness statements and photographic evidence as third party have none and claim not their fault.

When sorted, fit a dashcam to your new motor before even starting it.

king12345 yes I need one definitely. I was able though to take photos at the scene and I have witness statement