DSAR Opos Ltd ***Settled in Full***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alarm bells are ringing

1 - Data Protection Act 2018? Nah Mr Sands - Its GDPR From 25th May 2018

2 - When you issued the claim - Did you do so against the company or the individual (Rob Sands)?

3 - Youve been communicating with Mr Sands via the email address for the Data Controller? Like... I... Honestly... Hes trying to tie you up.

The Data Protection Act 2018 is the legal instrument that makes the GDPR part of UK Law. The GDPR is an EU regulation that requires laws to be passed in all affected states to give it effect. There is some leeway allowed in how states translate the provisions of the GDPR into national law.

The Data Protection Act 2018 is the legal instrument that makes the GDPR part of UK Law. The GDPR is an EU regulation that requires laws to be passed in all affected states to give it effect. There is some leeway allowed in how states translate the provisions of the GDPR into national law.

This is correct - The Data Protection Act was revised in 2018 however GDPR concepts were introduced into it. Lots of places refer to it as GDPR 2018 - I know of 5 large companies of the top of my head that view it that way. But while the name is different depending on the biz you work for - The concept is still the same.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

• 3 weeks later...

Only out, sands didn’t tip up, judge praised me for my WS and said he would look at it in chambers and I’d have a decision next week.

Different from the process in England and Wales, but the only I do they had from sands was that email I posted earlier.

Asked me if I had any legal experiance or legal help I said no I just looked on the internet lol

Sands didnt tip up or turn up? :p

Sands couldnt be bothered to send anything else... Really?

Are you glad you put the WS as I mentioned? :) Its better that way because it highlights it in straight bulletpoints and makes it easier on the eyes.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

What makes me laugh about this whole thing. we will email you with confidential info about a debt outstanding and various other elements that can be recognised as being PII - But we still want verification when we are sending you the same PII as before.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

There was no representative there from either Opos or Kapama, the judge wasn’t very happy with it.

As I said the judge like my WS and thanks for you input into how to lay it out

I’ll keep you updated when I receive the judgment :)

Thanks again

There was no representative there from either Opos or Kapama, the judge wasn’t very happy with it.

As I said the judge like my WS and thanks for you input into how to lay it out

I’ll keep you updated when I receive the judgment :)

Thanks again

Please do - It will make news with us here on CAG if you do get a judgement...

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

well wont be having my day in court again .

I received a settlement email today for the full amount claimed and also providing me with my DSAR details

I couldn't of turned it down as the judge would've of said they have agreed to pay the full amount and issue your DSAR so why are you bringing it before me

A bit annoyed I didn't get the judgment in the court but a win is a win

They must of realised I had a good case and were worried about going through the courts as to what may happen to them.

Thanks for all your help, a donation will be made when I receive the money.

Jon

Edited by fkofilee
Removed Name

Hi Jon - Im so glad - Well done! They caved in as they should.

This is what happens when DCAs try to pull the wool over peoples eyes.

If you need anything else, please do let us know.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Great news Jon...thread title updated to reflect the outcome.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

well done you////:-D

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...