BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 524 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

A friend sent me a birthday parcel from Germany containing clothing and household textiles worth approx 120 Euros. They used Hermes Germany, and tracking showed Hermes UK delivered it this morning. I was home all morning, all day in fact, and there had been no delivery. Nor did I receive a card, saying where they left it. I also checked with the neighbors, no one had received my parcel.

myHermes international chatline is no help, they couldn't even find the parcel on their system because the tracking code only works on the Hermes Germany website. But anyone using the code can easily see the tracking details on the Hermes Germany website.

My worries is that because the UK Hermes driver had faked a signature, and not delivered the parcel to me, how can I prove that I never received the parcel? And enable the sender to claim compensation?

ask your frined for tracking number and then gte on to Hermes in the UK and ask where it was delivered because you were in etc..

they use agency and self employed drivers who often cant do the job properly for one reason or another

Hello, if it is not too personal.. can I ask what happened with this for you, Cane? I have had a similar issue today with Hermes, where they said that they had delivered my parcels and even have a fake signature, but they were not delivered to me.