hi any advice on employment law

Pen
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, is there anyone in the know with issues relating to employment law. don't really want to write down all my details unless there is someone who maybe able to advice me

thanks

Pen

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

Hi, is there anyone in the know with issues relating to employment law. don't really want to write down all my details unless there is someone who maybe able to advice me

thanks

Pen

Try Claire78 she may be able to help I have sent her your link

thanks

Pen

Hi Pen

Not promising I can help, but I do have access to some books, issued guidelines (ACAS, for example) etc. If you'd like to PM me with some details (and an email address is that's possible), I'll see what I can do to assist.

Jimbo 44 - always happy to help, but always willing to learn from being corrected too!!! Whilst any advice given may be based upon personal experience, please always be sure you seek guidance from a professional in the particular field.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark, but a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

A 'click' on the scales is always appreciated if I have helped. Many Thanks!

Jimbo44, thanks for that, I have sent you a PM. I;m not very good with computors at all don't know how to use links as yet but I;m learning

Pen

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

Hi Pen

No PM received as yet.

Jimbo 44 - always happy to help, but always willing to learn from being corrected too!!! Whilst any advice given may be based upon personal experience, please always be sure you seek guidance from a professional in the particular field.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark, but a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

A 'click' on the scales is always appreciated if I have helped. Many Thanks!

Hi Jimbo44, I have checked each day for a PM now I know why I will try to resent it

Thanks

Pen

cases won

Hi Pen,

I know bits about employment law (took my mums company to tribunal and won). What I don't know my dad does as has been a trade union steward for nearly thirty years. PM message me and I will see if I can help.