Justabout done

Studio response to PPI query.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 528 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

I used Resolver to find out if I had any PPI with Studio catalogue, I attach the response and although the sum would be very small if I were successful, I feel that it is a matter of principle as this response is, I think a fob off.

Studio response1.pdf

That's useless resolver for for you send them an sar

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Thank you DX100uk,

I only used Resolver to check if I had any PPI with studio, now I will send an SAR, but can you tell me if this:- "The sale of the insurance policy

The policy was sold prior to 14 January 2005 which was the date when general insurance contracts became regulated

and had to meet standards set out by the regulator. Prior to this date, there was no statutory (legal) duty for us to assess your needs and suitability for the policy.

The disclosure of commission

At the time of sale, there was no statutory obligation for us to disclose commission to you.

Whilst the regulator imposed minimum standards of conduct on the sale of insurance policies from 14 January 2005." has any merit at all?

Edited by Justabout done
Trying to put the relevant part into quotes.

Go after the ppi insurance underwriters

They wefe regulated

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets