BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Hi guys   I have a number of large loan & credit card debts that I've been paying off by the absolute minimum amount since 2011.  We lost our business & home and have been renting since.  None of the debts are with the original creditors now, but they have been doing the usual 'pass-the-parcel' merry-go-round for the past 8 years and have settled with the likes of CapQuest, Intrum, Cabot, CDCS, PRA Group, NCO Resolve & Moorcroft!  They also very regularly send 'offers' of settlement with up to 70% discount!   Over the years some have been sending irregular 'statements' and most nothing at all.  Every so often some contact me to discuss the repayment 'plan'.  A couple, including NCO Resolve, keep asking for an updated Income & Expenditure sheet and even a list of ALL my creditors + what I owe & pay each of them.   I always reply with the same letter or email (never phone calls) explaining my situation and the fact that I pay ALL my creditors the same monthly amount.  However, I never send them an I&E sheet or list of creditors.   So, my main question is; Is it ok not to send the requested details, as I was once advised that only a court can ask for them?   Thanks & regards.   radmm0    
    • Syskey'd probs DX...  Probs used either Tamviewer / Logmein / Anydesk   For the OP - Warning signs - Please watch these vids...   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0uJKUXiU5T41Fzawy5H6mw   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm22FAXZMw1BaWeFszZxUKw
    • That damned  permit remote access flag should always be disabled especially in Windoze,
    • It sounds very difficult and it must be very unpleasant. I'm very sorry. I think the first thing I would do is start phoning the council. Telling them that there are hazardous materials being used on the premises and that also there don't appear to be any smoke alarms et cetera. Do you have an electrical safety certificate? I'm afraid the only technique I have is to start stirring up trouble as hard as possible. Other people will come along with more practical advice but I think you need to start attracting the attention of the council urgently. Surely the contact details of the landlord are contained in the tenancy agreement? Also, I would go to the land registry web search, search on the address and you may well be able to identify the owner. That might be a good start. If you are able to get real evidence of the way that the person downstairs runs the business – in terms of witnesses to the vapours, and any photographs of the storage business area et cetera then I think you could also challenge her in nuisance – which is a tort which you could sue her for in the County Court. I don't know if there's any way of getting solid evidence as to the vapours – you will need to look at the Internet and see if it is possible to get chemical detectors which will then register what is coming up and of course that would be used as evidence in court. I don't know if it would help to call the fire brigade and asked them to come along and do an inspection if you really believe there is a fire hazard. – Once again all I can think of is to stir it up as much as possible. If you are sure that the chemicals et cetera are being flushed into the water system then I would also phone the water company – who are they? – And give them information about it as well. Once again you will need to provide evidence and am afraid with all of these people they want a quiet life and so you will have to be persistent about all of your complaints. Otherwise number will pay any attention to you until there is some tragic accident. In terms of the music I would start recording it – but once again you need to get people there to hear it. I'm afraid a lot of it is going to be about evidence, evidence, and more evidence in terms of any physical evidence you can accumulate, and also the evidence of witnesses to it. I should start keeping a small exercise book with a daily fairly detailed record of everything that is happening – vapours, noises, opening times, closing times – et cetera. I do hope somebody else will come along with more practical advice that just to recap, it seems to me that you need to call the council, the water company, possibly the Fire Brigade, and also start thinking about a possible action in the County Court in the tort of nuisance. We can help you with the county court action.
  • Our picks

Fibrofoggy

Robbersway re Barclaycard debt CCA return

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 578 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All,

I’m hoping someone can help me.

Would anyone have historic purchase interest rates from 2010 to 2016 for on Barclaycard Visa preferably with start and end dates of variations.

Many thanks.

Ff

There lots of CCA returns here

Esp in the financial legal issues forum

Use the search cag box of the top red toolbar

Barclaycard claimform

Hi FF,

Can you confirm why you want this info.

Even if we're not able to give all the info you want, we may be able to offer other guidance to acheive your aim.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

I sent a request Robinsonson Way for CCA which took them 5 months to send and it’s a reconstituted copy of poor quality and badly put together.

I wanting historical interest rates to check against the one they gave put on the credit agreement to check the validity of it.

Someone posted on here rates up to 2005 so hope that someone else maybe able to help me out too for later rates

scan it all up to ONE multipage PDF please

read upload

thread title updated

What is you want me to upload?

the CCA return that prompted you to post here...

Hi,

Wasn’t expecting to upload docs but happy to do so. I just thought that as somebody had already posted dates before I might just get some more recent dates.

Credit Agreement.pdf

Where the agreement??

Thats the usual 6220000 crap they roll out for any bc cca return

Which doesnt have you name and address for the time of takeout

And which they've removed all date codes from afound the edges.

Total bogpaper ...we have that here +100 times alreay

To clarify:

What they’ve sent is not valid??

My name (initial and surname) and address are on it at the top but but I’ve blacked it out.

Should there be more info on it?

But ultimately are you saying they don’t have a leg to stand on???

I kind of thought this might be the cause I wrote to them in December 2017, they didn’t send until May 2018 and I’ve not heard anything from them since.

bogroll!!

where the signed agreement??

that's simple generic T&C's that can be downloaded from here and have your name inserted on it

not even in the same typeface I bet!!

where did you take the card out?

is it still on your credit file?

whats the defaulted date?

when did you last pay anything?

Thank you.

From what I have gleaned recentl

I didn’t think it had to have a signature on it these days.

The card was applied for online.

Credit file: Barclaycard entry shows as settled and zero balance.

Hoist Portfolio have a credit card entry for £786

Default date 17 Sept 2014

Except for request for CCA ive not made contact (accepted debt etc) and no payments madE since before default date.

When did you take it out?

When did you last pay it?

I don’t know the exact date I took it out but it was around 2010

Don’t know exact date of last payment but think it was around 2014 prior to default date.

Does this info matter if CCA is invalid?

Theyve sent no agreement

End of