OhhEnnEmm

Best Online Energy Comparison Website?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 481 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

I'll soon be moving home into a new 3 bedroom place 4 miles away.

Anyway, I want to get everything set up in advance so that I can look for the good deals. I've been having a look online and checking out what quotes I can get for gas & electricity, but the range seems to be pretty huge.

If anyone has any good suggestions, let me know please!

Cheers,

OhhEnnEmm.

Hi and Welcome to CAG

I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum..please continue to post here to your thread.

Regards

Andy

• Confused 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you Andy, wasn't aware that I was in the wrong area, thanks for your help! :)

Hi OhhEnnEmm,

First of all, congratulations on your new home!

In regards to getting the most favourable energy deals, I would recommend using energy comparison websites.

I've used a few of them in the past and they have been able to help me find relatively cheap deals.

If you're currently on an energy plan, then you may also want to consider comparing anyways as you may be able to find a cheaper deal.

Just as a starting point, you could try comparing on uSwitch.com, CompareEnergyOnline.co.uk, and SimplySwitch.com.

You can use multiple comparison websites to get more quotes and compare which site can find the most favourable deals for you.

There is a new one that has recently featured on Dragons Den - Look After My Bills.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]