Spidee9

argos card that went onto moorcroft

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4817 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I had an argos card that went onto moorcroft I am in process of sending moorcroft a letter asking for copy of the agreement for the debt that has been passed to them. I too had rediculous charges from argos. I do not have any letters with argos address on as I would like to send them a sar. Please could you give me the address. Thanks. spidee9

spidee have a look in the argos book at the back i dont have it to hand sorry!

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs