welcome PPI reclaim

roxy2010
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Ricecake same here they tried to say that there was no PPI on original agreement which was true but they added it on to a top up loan in 2007 without my knowledge just hoping my claim is successful really need the cash.

Hi Ricecake

They slipped up because when we got the top up loan in 2007 I just managed to come across the agreement it was all written down

in black & white and the amount we were paying included the PPI which obviously I didnt know about if I hadnt found it they would have got away with it we have had nothing but bad luck these last twelve months so hoping this will actually be some good luck coming our way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ricecake

I went through a company regarding Welcome and misold PPI my 8 weeks is up this week and I havent heard a thing at least you have recieved a letter I will be ringing them today and finding out whats going on.

Hi Merbie13

I am having the same problems with Welcome and phone calls

I have missed two payments and explained the reasons for this we have only just avoided been repossessed by our mortgage

company things have been really bad financially since my partner lost his job twelve months ago

he is due to start work in July which is a huge relief. Matters are made worse by having these people ringing you up to ten times a day

I too am not allowed to make or take personal calls at work

I am a doctors receptionist and trying to speak to them without raising your voice because they are so rude.

I have already had a written warning from work re phone calls like you have said if they spoke to you in the street like they do on the phone they would be getting a Glasgow Kiss.

Hi Ricecake

I went through a company regarding Welcome and misold PPI my 8 weeks is up this week and I havent heard a thing at least you have recieved a letter I will be ringing them today and finding out whats going on.

tell them to stuff it and do it yourself.

it'll cost you dear to use them!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...