style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 522 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Wife had a Burtons card from 2003-2014 and I submitted complaint via Santander website, cited numerous reasons for PPi missell and had a reply today:

Seems they don't think they should uphold ( unsurprised !) but for 2 of the reasons I gave they want more info about in the form of a questionnaire, savings i.e where they came from and where were they lodged ??? Also she works for NHS and they want proof of her sickness benefits at the time ??

Haven't got any proof of savings but can hopefully get something cobbled together from her employer but will this suffice?

Whats annoyed me is there's no acknowledgement or reasons for not upholding other areas of my complaint such as:

adequate needs assessment being carried out,

training of staff

, pre ticking of the box on the form,

saying it was mandatory.

Edited by dx100uk
Please dont swear

Sounds like you used the scattergun approach

Which never good

Should have solely stuck to the fact she was nhs

Did you do an fos cq?

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Aye perhaps, so proof of NHS terms and conditions should be enough to push it forward? No I didn't use fos cq, should I have ?

I would have hoped with the number of claims youve done and the years youve been here youd know by now....

You always use the fos cq

You dont need T&c's there is already 2 examples of successful nhs related ppi in their case examples

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

Fair play DX I've had success in the past but I don't do this very often and certainly not for quite a while,

previous scatter gun approaches have been successful previously but I've never focused on the NHS element predominantly.

I've done searches for "case examples" and can't find anything so forgive dimness can you expand a little on what I need to provide regarding NHS service ?

on its took me a while to find it on me server too

but I remember it as it has been a game changer over the years

2017 FOS PPI-consumer-questionnaire[1].pdf

PPI local council employee PPI reclaimwon.pdf

spreadsheets 

cheers Dx that' really helpful and thanks for your time finding it,

wife now has a pension printout proving her NHS work at the point of sign up which will go back with the questionnaire and a copy of that FOS ruling

Update time,

Wife called them this morning to chase up and they said they had posted a cheque this morning for £700 + so happy to have won.

I'm eager to see how they have come to this figure as I expected the value to be more as it ran for 10 yrs + with a usual balance of 1k .

Am I right in thinking this should have some compound interest with it being a circa 29.9% APR store card ?

Thanks to DX for putting me straight on a few bits and in particular that I should have just focussed on her NHS status as that is what swung it , total claim time has been about 5 weeks !

Only at their card rate whilst it was being charged then stat int at 8% till today or if the card minus ppi went into credit

spreadsheets