• Tweets

• I think its best if the case can be postponed. We will contact the court in the morning.   Many thanks 
    • oh I missed the very last line..Scotland.   even if there were a powerless private parking co issuing these there is stuff and all they can do POFA does not apply. there is no tort of trespass either.   pers i'd make you own note. and put that on some windscreens to an inside yours.   noting the above and politely telling them to go give themselves a Glasgow kiss.      
    • that's not an easy job and its already more than I week late.   there are examples of the format here but ofcourse each is somewhat unique to the case factors, and ofcouse there is the added 'benefit' in this case in that because you are so late, you have theirs to tear apart. that makes the task much easier but ofcourse in a way much harder as you need to pull each of their specific points aparts. it makes for a much stronger defendant WS giving a greater chance of success.   use the custom google search down a bit on the left after hitting the top squares CAG logo   i'm wondering if it might be better to urgently contact the court and request a postponement, in many medical situations, with the right wind they might allow it. as I can see gladdy's objecting to such a late disclosure WS from you and getting it rejected, then all the work will be in vain.     
    • no DX he had started it and i'm trying to do it for him the best i can.
    • Hi   If your Partner has a Tenancy Agreement / Lease etc. (could you clarify?)   Just to air a bit of caution as this is the Partners Flat that you are visiting and using the car park.   Your Partner needs to fully read there Tenancy Agreement/Lease on what it says about car parking/parking and visitors.   What you need to be aware of is you are visiting your Partner at there property with that car park/parking and if they do have a tenancy agreement/ lease.   a) They are responsible for the actions of there visitors/guest. b) If tenancy agreement/lease has anything about parking (and they are aware you are the person visiting your partner) they could challenge your Partner with above could use it as a way to say they may be in Breach of Tenancy/Lease. (please note I only say may as that may not happen but be aware)   Who owns the Land the Car Park is on? (i.e. it may or may not belong to the landlord that owns the Building, my own HA has numerous Multi-Storey building but it only owns the land the building is on not the car parks round the building as that land belong to council)   Get your Partner to check there Tenancy Agreement/Lease carefully and also the companies/letting agents website to see if there is anything there on car parking/parking in that specific car park.   It may be something simple that your partner just needs to ask them get a parking  permit for visitors to display in there car windscreen.
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 418 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

After submitting income and expenditure form, I have a lender asking for 2 months bank statements "to validate the information on the income and expenditure form"

"We would require this information in order to agree a potential reduced repayment plan."

Am I under any obligation to provide this?

You're asking them to agree to something they don't have to do aren't you? To agree to a reduced payment plan? So they can ask whatever they like can't they? You aren't under an obligation to give it to them, but presumably they aren't under an obligation to agree to the reduced payment plan either

So if you don't give it to them you won't get the reduced payment plan?

What's the problem with giving them copies?

Or am I missing the point somewhere?

Tell'em too do one!!

You shouldn't have sent that i+e either

What did your letter say?

Is it the one from our library?

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

tell them what you will pay end of:- and that is it even lower than original for their cheek, they are not a judge to make demands, , you have sent I&E end of, up to them next move! sling their hook on that request statements are personal and not common information to silly office twerk (idiot clerk)

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad: