jacko2009

Wetcloths chasing sky tv debt

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3844 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have just started with my case, is about sky.

One day I cancelled sky talk. It was 2nd of november 2008. So I thought that im with BT and I used phone like everyday .After time on my line appeard information that cannot make calls because I didnt pay ma bill.

It was surprise.So I rang to sky and lady informed me that they reinstall sky talk .Is it normal in UK (by the way Im from Poland , Can they reinstall service without my knowledge ? ) .And after time I received a letter from Wescot credit service about my bill .I will not pay , of course .I informed Wescot credit that I cancelled Sky talk service on 2nd of Nov 2008 and they answered me that they still want money . Can someone tell me how it works in this country ?

Edited by 42man
commercial links..

I have just started with my case, is about sky.

One day I cancelled sky talk. It was 2nd of november 2008. So I thought that im with BT and I used phone like everyday .After time on my line appeard information that cannot make calls because I didnt pay ma bill.

It was surprise.So I rang to sky and lady informed me that they reinstall sky talk .Is it normal in UK (by the way Im from Poland , Can they reinstall service without my knowledge ? ) .And after time I received a letter from Wescot credit service about my bill .I will not pay , of course .I informed Wescot credit that I cancelled Sky talk service on 2nd of Nov 2008 and they answered me that they still want money . Can someone tell me how it works in this country ?

Edited by 42man
Commercial links removed

I spoke with BT after ,( by the way I was and Im BT customer since 2007 )

So when I ordered Sky TV I didnt realize that I will have to many problems.

I informed Bt that I have been told that they have to take over my calls .

More than 10 times.

I have confirmation from BT ( I spoke with them today ) that It is not needed to ring them and say that they have to take over the calls.

Bottom line is When I cancelled sky talk - It means it Is cancelled .and contract must be terminated staightaway.

Edited by 42man
Edited commercial links...

You need to establish what type of relationship you have with Sky Talk. (1) Where they are the call provider - in which case, BT is still required to provide the line and TWO bills mst be paid, one to BT and the other to Sky for calls. (2) Where Sky take over the installation, and you receive only 1 bill for calls and line renal (from Sky).

I'm describing the latter. If you have the first option, then you are correct that you can tell Sky you no longer wish to use their services, and the calls will revert to BT. However, it is often useful to check with BT that this has been done.

All is ok , but what if Company ( whatever we called them ) asking about your money when information provided is based on crime ?

Crime means - information provided is diffrent than true , and is believed that they know about it.