BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 575 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm trying to update my email address so I get notifications in the right place.

When I try to do this, I get a notification that my new email address is already in use. I don't remember setting up a new account, but I suppose I must have done so at some point!

How best to solve this problem? I would like to be able to get notifications about current threads at my current email address but this address appears to be linked to a different account. Can I close that account to free up that email address and then change the addresses on my active account or is there a better / simpler alternative?

Please send details of the new email address to us by email at our admin email address

Nothing received