Nike99

CPM windscreen PCN - Wembley

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 537 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

new to this site so hopefully someone can help?

On the 9/5/18 20:53 I was at Wembley near the stadium where I parked up to watch a match. and return to my car and found a parking charge (PCN) on the screen.. I ignored it....

On the 15th June I received a FORMAL DEMAND letter telling me I have to pay £100.

I rang them up and told them that this was a joke and I'm not paying for it as its not a council ticket....

I also made out that returning to the car there was NO ticket as someone may off removed it but on the site theres pics to show it was on the car....

The reason for the ticket was because I was parked on private land and did not display a permit .....

I've only spoken to them on the phone and yet to send them a letter...... what shall I do ...

thanks Nike99

Edited by dx100uk
Spacing

Wait for the NTK. You really shouldnt have called them though. There was no point. Whatever you do, dont write to them. They have to send the NTK within a set timeframe.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I think you might have already dropped yourself in it as far as naming the driver goes. As renegadeimp has said, you really shouldn't have phoned them.

But, it is what it is.

Can you copy and fill out the relevant sections of this post please, then post your answers back to this thread. :thumb:

We could use your help

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.

If I've helped you at all, please feel free to click on the little star under my posts and leave feedback :)

Title updated

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi and welcome to CAG

I got your PM but it's much better to advise on the main forum.

In the PM you said that it was a permit holder only site. As such it's likely that this will be trespass rather than contractual however please give as much info here so that we can assist better.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

All it said on the sign there you must show a PERMIT to park ... I received a ticket but that was it until I received the formal letter. What other info would u like

You haven't given us enough information to assist. This is the PM you sent me

1 The date of infringement?* 09/05/2018 20:53

2 Have you yet appealed to the parking company yet? [Y/N?]*No only called them but never said I was the register keeper..

if you have then please post up whatever you sent and how you sent it and the date you sent it,*

suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the upload

has there been a response?*

please post it up as well, suitably redacted. [as a PDF- follow the upload guide]

If you haven't appealed yet - ,.........

have you received a Notice To Keeper? (NTK) [must be received by you between 29-56 days]

what date is on it*

Did the NTK provide photographic evidence?*Yes

3 Did the NTK mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 (PoFA) [Y/N?]* Yes but it only a formal demand but

4 If you appealed after receiving the NTK,*

did the parking company give you any information regarding the further appeals process?*

[it is well known that parking companies will reject any appeal whatever the circumstances]*

5 Who is the parking company? CPM

6. where exactly [Carpark name and town] did you park?*

PRIVATE LAND

TOWERS BUSINESS PARK

WEMBLEY

REASON NO PERMIT

ISSUED BY OP180.

You got a windscreen ticket on 09/05/18 at 20:53

You then received an NTK on 15/06/18 so all of that is in line with PoFA 2012

Can you scan the ticket and the NTK, hide all identifying data the upload them here in a pdf format. This allows us to see what they are saying.

Also, an exact location is good as it helps us use Google Streetview to see where it was. A post code might help.

As I said, IF the site is Permit Holders Only then you cannot enter a contract with anyone therefore this must be trespass and only the landowner can sue for damages. CPM know this but will try it on to get their pocket money.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Ok I'll send them in a few hrs.

So are you saying just ignore them.

Do you have an email address to send u everything.

Ok I'll send them in a few hrs. So are you saying just ignore them. Do you have an email address to send u everything.

No emails needed. Just click on the upload button and you can post them on this thread. Just don't forget to hide personal details including car reg, names, addresses, reference numbers and barcodes but leave the infringement details visible as well as the full location.

you post it uop here usung the links that can be found on many threds.

No emails needed. Just click on the upload button and you can post them on this thread. Just don't forget to hide personal details including car reg, names, addresses, reference numbers and barcodes but leave the infringement details visible as well as the full location.

7 Carey Way, Wembley HA9 0LQ

Screenshot_20180624-111117_Gallery.jpg

New Doc 2018-06-24.pdf

New Doc 2018-06-24_2.jpg

New Doc 2018-06-24_1.jpg

you've not redacted any of those all you pers details are showing

please read upload properly

redact the images

then pop them all into ONE multipage pdf please

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets